Triple screen support on PC

I highly doubt this game will launch with triple screen support on PC and they haven’t addressed it yet, so this is my request for it.

I know the percentage of people who play the game vs those of us who have a sim rig is not a high percentage. But for those of us who sim race this feature will be a massive addition.

I know you can stretch over 3 screens with nvidea software, but it causes warping that ruins the immersion.

I know there are lots of people right now on the likes of iracing that are just itching for a reason to move away to a new racing home and I think Forza could be that new home.

8 Likes

Up voted. Hopefully proper triple screen support will be added in the future. Having limited FOV adjustment and stretching the image across three screens doesn’t do enough to eliminate distortion on the left and right monitors. We need angle correction for the side monitors and greatly expanded FOV adjustability.

6 Likes

This I feel is a must!

The FAQ just says about PC features (Which if we’re being honest are not amazing or worth wild features) but then it says “Much more” but nothing else…

We got the info about no VR, which is sad and it does REALLY tempt me into jumping to PSVR for GT7 VR… Yet, I want to give FM the benefit because it’s a great game!

Can you please add triple monitor support for PC! You said no to VR, okay but triple monitor racing on the sim market is amazing and this game would benefit MASSIVELY from triple monitor support! Single screen is just not a good experience with a wheel!

So please add this

3 Likes

Please please please Turn10. Add native triple screen support. :pray:

1 Like

Honestly I have triple screen setup with 32’’ 165hz, If I cant play in at least 120fps in multiplayer and cant get native triple screen I am no interesting this game. In these days even ETS 2 and ATS have triple native support I dont even mention about other sim games like AC, ACC, AMS etc. If its a racing games and playable on PC there should be some supports wht I am talking about. It is MUST not optional.

2 Likes

It did not launch with support. Nvidia surround works well in F1 games but Forza Motorsports also doesn’t appear to even support use of Nvidia surround because even when it’s turned on you can’t change the game resolution to be higher than that of a single monitor. Stupid.

Thanks for confirming the bad news. You have saved me from wasting anymore time thinking about this game.

Flight Simulator added official support over a year ago:

So if it’s a question of metrics, is there that big a difference between the PC flight sim market and the PC racing sim market?

Yeah, but the idea isn’t trying to get those players to buy Forza instead of iRacing. It’s to get them to buy it in addition to iRacing.

Okay, then replace iRacing with ACC. Now the subscription stuff is no longer an issue, but my point remains the same:

• It’s clearly technically possible to do multiple render viewports in a DX12 engine
  • It’s an expected feature for a “serious” driving game on PC (regardless of whether it’s a “sim” or not)
1 Like

This will for sure elevate Motorsports into a great sim racing/ sim cade title!

I’m playing right now at 7680x1440 across three monitors using Nvidia Surround. The FOV range is 25 to 65, so I can get a 1:1 with my rig (at about 33), but it is stretched on the sides because it’s not native.

Yes! Please triple screen support. I was so disappointed when i bought it and didnt see proper support for sim rigs. Really needs to be addressed, Nvidia surround works ok, but looks rather crappy, and with horrible FOV support. PLEASE FORZA, do what needs to be done here

It may have to do for now. lol

Here I go again… I tested it at 5780x1080… nvid srnd. about 40 fov. right? made a single adjustment to dynamic res or something and my experience was 3 out of 5 stars. 2 more projections w/ view angle adjustment and thats 4 of 5 baby… Let’s Go Turn10!

btw, whats with that triplescreen hater’ation goin on over at Asobo and all. ‘what da’. oh that sim is a console ‘game’ also. Hmm!

‘You get more bees w/ honey than vinegar’

Here’s a photo-mode image with triple screens…

This is what the game’s gallery looks like when viewing the bordered image…

I feel like I’m being punished for wanting to take photos in Forza Motorsport.

I feel like the jokes on me lol…

‘over-promise and under-deliver’ is the way…

Would love for T10 to implement proper triple monitor support for PC.