Toyota GR Yaris 2021

Toyota Yaris (Fourth generation)

This model is also sold as the Mazda2 Hybrid.

POLLS

Note: voting on polls does not replace voting on the topic. Be sure to vote on the topic above the title to have your interest counted.

Which performance level would you prefer to have in game?

• Base
  • Performance
0 voters

Which brand do you prefer?

• Toyota
  • Mazda
0 voters

Which version do you prefer?

• Pre-Facelift (2020-2024)
  • Facelift (2024-current)
0 voters

Which models do you prefer?

• Yaris
  • Yaris GR Sport
  • GR Yaris
  • GR Yaris RS (FWD)
  • GRMN Yaris
0 voters

Which engine option do you prefer for the standard Yaris?

• 1.0L Inline-3
  • 1.5L Inline-3
  • 1.5L Inline-3 Hybrid
0 voters
2 Likes

The fourth-generation Yaris is offered in a five-door hatchback, a Yaris Cross crossover, and the three-door GR Yaris.

The GR Yaris is the template for Toyota’s next rally car but it’s more than that. Under the hood, it carries a brand new G16E-GTS 1.6L 3-cylinder intercooler turbo engine which produces 272PS of power and 370Nm of torque. Mated exclusively with a 6-speed iMT, fuel economy is a combined 13.6km/L in WLTP standards. It does 0-100kph in five and a half seconds and has an electronically-limited top speed of 230kph.

11 Likes

oh yes
 this is my wishlist since the FH5 release, especially the GR version. thanks so much for considering this car to be added in the future.

69 Likes

GR Yaris please.

16 Likes

The Toyota Yaris GR would be very nice :pray:

12 Likes

Yaris after 2020 has various versions i recommend the Forza Mod team to separate those versions

Toyota Yaris - Wikipedia

4 Likes

Precisely. Without a specific model for the title, we could end up with a civilian Yaris instead of the GR.

7 Likes

Any daily driver is good for me, but i undestand the concerns of some
Besides not being GR, the other versions of Yaris, like the Southest Asian Vios used as Yaris on Latin America have racing performance versions for racing series like Vios Cup and BrazilÂŽs Turismo Nacional

1 Like

Go put that in the “Questions and Corrections” thread, it’ll go under here

1 Like

I am doing it with all cars of my wishlist that are not on that list
but its a long list, too many cars lol

1 Like

Give me all of the GR Yaris. Also want the Cross Sport version the Europeans have.

4 Likes

That’s only for new cars i think
Your suggestion would be a splitting of one car into many threads

1 Like

There is a area for correction and already made this correction for them
i am working on submissions right now taking from my wshlist

Yeah, but did you put it into that area?

Heads up - I’ve added polls to the first post. In order to keep the number of voting topics simplified, this topic will cover both base and limited edition versions of this model generation. The performance level poll will help identify the strong interest in the GRMN Yaris (or other high performance variants that may be released).

NOTE: voting on polls does not replace voting on the topic. Our primary tracking method is based on topic votes, so if you’d like to see any version of this generation Yaris in the games be sure to click Vote in the upper left of the screen.

4 Likes

Toyota GR Yaris would be perfect addiction to the game👌

10 Likes

The GR Yaris? YES, YES, YES. :heart::heart::weary::fire:

8 Likes

would love to see GR Yaris since day1 and really like the idea of pocket rocket. :heart: :heart: :heart: :100: :100: :100: :100:

but please playground game. i knew you like this one with some “season 14 content” :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

24 Likes

Love the GR Yaris but it should also come with the new GRMN bodykit included in the customization.

24 Likes

Has the GR Yaris been mentioned yet?

4 Likes