Toyota GR Yaris 2021

Yea, they are doing it

This topic includes all kind of current gen Yaris (GR, GRMN, 5-door hatch)

2 Likes

I know. I said it because there were like 6 posts after another asking for the GR :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Toyota GR Yaris (2020)
Toyota Yaris Cross (2020)

1 Like

if they add it they should also add the varis bodykit

18 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Toyota Vios 2022-current (Toyota Yaris Ativ sedan)

GR Yaris please

2 Likes

Toyota GR Yaris RZ First Edition

Toyota GR Yaris Rally1

14 Likes

I still can’t understand why this car isn’t in the game. Here are some obvious reasons off the top of my head:

• Playground Games is UK based. GR Yaris is incredibly popular in UK.
  • Playground Games has great relationship with Toyota and with their GR brand. GR Supra is featured all over the game. They even had the GR Supra in their studio for a promo live stream.
  • FH5 is set in Mexico where GR Yaris is sold.
  • GR Yaris is a rally homologation car with great on road performance. It is sold with an road setup from factory (great for Forza Motorsport and Forza Horizon) but easy to mod into a proper rally car(great for Forza Horizon)

I just can’t understand how is the GR Yaris still not in game after so many votes and reddit posts. GT had it for 2 years now. I am open to paying whatever you want to charge for it. Package it together with the new Z call it japanese pack and sell it to me. I would simply love it in a Forza Horizon game :frowning:

9 Likes

2021 GR Yaris

Toyota has unleashed their most powerful production Hatchback with a 3-cylinder engine and it has a Rally homologation. The GR Yaris is one of the best modern Toyota vehicles we’ve seen as it came in after GR Supra.

It is powered by a 1.6 turbo I3 producing 268HP and is paired to a 6-speed Manual only. It is AWD as it will be the new type of Modern Rally class.

However, the only game that features this car is Gran Turismo. So when will we ever expect to see GR Yaris joining another racing game? we’ll see about that…

6 Likes

Second explains first, Toyota has exclusivity deal with gt for the newer sport cars

1 Like

Except the supra?

1 Like

Supra exclusivity had expired when FH5 came out

It also fits perfectly with the Japanese car update later this month.

2 Likes

Please add the
2020 Toyota Yaris GR

4 Likes

two letters G T

I have the Hybrid version IRL which is my daily driver. So much potential for Forza, is real fun to drive and never a boring car, handles super great, and goes really fast when you need to, even as an Hybrid. Would love to have GR version in game. It’s a must have.

3 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Car Topic submissions (read the first post)

As of now,

The GR86 has recently arrived to FH5’s Summer Party, which is an overhyped addition to the Forza universe.

OH BOI, I GUESS THERE’S A CHANCE FOR GR YARIS TO JOIN FORZA SOON!!! :smiley:

Now, the GR86’s exclusivity has expired.

2 Likes

Not Fully, the BRZ is still yet to come to Horizon or Motorsport

2 Likes