Ticket response time?

Dont know if this is the right thread (never used the forum before) How ever about a week ago my forza got an error and I had to start all over again. So I wrote a ticket to the support and explained what had happen. I got an answer and they told me to do some steps and then I would get my cars, credits etc back. I did all of the steps and wrote back and since then they havent answerd.

It was a week ago so my question is how long is the response time and when can I expect my problem solved?

Well unfortunately, it’s going to be when FH5 releases, or when they decide to shut down the support system.

Might be several weeks to a month, because Covid among other things…I waited 5 weeks to get a reply about a missing car I purchased but don’t worry, they aren’t ignoring them.

Since playing from inception, I have NEVER gotten response to probably 5-6 tickets. Pathetic. I’d accept a gfoad, but silence just annoys customer.

They told me the solutions for my trouble, but they didn’t work.

So I replied that the solutions didn’t work.

However they haven’t replied since 3 days ago.

Do I have to submit an another ticket?

Its unbelievable how much money we wasted on this game + expansions (at least in my case) and discover that they really dont care at all if half of the player base cant play because of crashes, game not starting, and other things. They probably ignore most of the tickets, since there is no need for them to actually respond or help their customers. As long as they get money, everything is never going to change they assume people is completely ok with how things work.

I made a ticked about crashes about two days ago, i expect they respond within a week giving me proper solutions and not the classic ones like, reinstalling the game, restoring, update drivers… If not, of course im not going to buy any microsoft product ever again, thats for sure. Its funny that we are running a game on a windows plattform with microsoft in the middle and the game runs terribly. Really ironic.

Tickets should not take more than two or three days, specially about not being able to play the game, and covid has nothing to do with it, not anymore since a long time ago.

My ticket hasn’t been solved after 2 years… the colours, and vinyls in the auction house still don’t work.

My recent ticket took two weeks to get a response with a standard template, and was then closed, with no solution…

So I think you’ll need to be prepared to both wait quite a while and potentially not get a solution either!

My recent ticket took two weeks to get a response with a standard template, and was then closed, with no solution…

So I think you’ll need to be prepared to both wait quite a while and potentially not get a solution either!

My recent ticket took two weeks to get a response with a standard template, and was then closed, with no solution.

So I think you will need to be prepared to both wait quite a while and potentially not get a solution either

My recent ticket took two weeks to get a response with a standard template, and was then closed, with no solution.

Maybe if they got 3 tickets posted like the forum, they’d notice?
Nah, they’d just “solve” them faster.
Do a ticket on the forum error. :slight_smile:

I’m a fairly new player and made a ticket four and half days ago. No reply yet. Reading the forums makes me think there will be no reply, or not a useful one.

I’ve played World of Warcraft for years and Blizzard’s longest ever response time to a ticket of mine was about 30 hours. Every response was helpful and worked.

It seems as if Turn 10 cannot match the standard set by Blizzard.

Still waiting for any kind of response after seven weeks. Is there anybody there at Turn 10? What’s all this echo? …echo? …echo? …echo? …echo?

I am not surprised at how long it’s taken for a response…response times were getting on for a month or more anyway…add on to that the likely thousands of tickets that have been sent in regarding the connection issues since Steam release plus other recent bugs etc

My ticket is 2 years old, and the bug is still there.

There were 2 or 3 tickets I’ve opened that were answered and closed right away as a ‘known issue’. One was eventually fixed. Another is for the import feature that’s been broken since November.

There was one ticket for a visual glitch that I opened a month or so ago that still hasn’t been answered or acknowledged at all. I’m not too worried about it, because it was a minor visual glitch, and I don’t even think it’s even reproducible. But still, they could at least acknowledge and close it, just so we know they’re listening.