They need to fix all the engine sounds, they sound low pitched, like ur not the reving the car

Fix this

I agree GMC Jimmy at 8000 RPM max 100% sounds like 6000!!:cry:

FORZA MOTORSPORT We need a update for xbox a new audio mixer I don’t like the one provided by any means it clashes sound
“MUDDY”
I’m into music and sound engineering as a "hobby“ and have invested a bit into a recording studio. sound is almost everything you have to be able to hear and react to other cars along with everything else. Sound in racing is the next best thing to a sense of touch best way I can describe it……
Like you can’t turn down that awful transmission whine it is not that over powering in real life compared to everything else like the rumble of 30 cars to just list one. id like to be able to turn up specifics like exhaust note in the cabin seated position specifically.
Forza’ mixer has three option that control the same thing I sat for 2hours messing with it.
Master
Sfx
Environment
^^^ all control the same volume for stuff.

It be cool and really beneficial for the driving experience, especially to those of us who have SIMRACING cockpits (a ton of us do) with 5:1 surround sound systems to be able stay on top of being competitive wile racing to have individual things adjustable so you can hold the edge over everyone else and really grasp that full experience everyone wants and is chasing, so you can hear your opponent coming up behind you on your rear right side and then the other person coming up on the left, yes it’s adjustable now but nowhere near dynamic enough we most definitely need to hear muffler in the car not just engine noise and transmission whine and have adjustability of all three sounds so you can well gauge your down shifts before cornering so you don’t need to break as much and go threw the corner faster
Mixer setup:
Engine noise
Muffler noise
Backfire out muffler noise
Trans whine
Impact
Wheel noise (road noise) not just the brake rotors
Opponents car
Environment “weather conditions “
Sfx “ windshield whippers/horn”
If you want to add more have at it the more the merrier!
And a master fader that you can pull back the fader for head room mixing the individual noises then once you have it how you like you can turn the master up
I truly believe that will bring the next level of immersion. I don’t hear “DEPTH” in any of the games it’s all turned to 100% from factory Evan ducking some faders it sounds alright minus no muffler sound in the cockpit view and too loud of transmission whine in some cars but could be much much better experience for everyone helping you get a sense of what’s going on
Also one more thing and option to shut off the steering wheel on cockpit and drivers view for using a simracing wheel PLEEEASE!

2 Likes