The Mazda 787 makes me want to quit Forza.

I know the title is a little dramatic but honestly its how I feel when I play P class in multiplayer. I am not a slow driver but if I want to win in P class multiplayer races I have to hope that the people who are driving the Mazdas suck. That car has such an unbelievable pace that it makes the non-dlc P cars look like they should be in a lower category. Turn 10, can we please have a free P class car that is somewhat competitive with the 787? Pretty please? No? Okay.jpg

2 Likes

The 787 is really nice. I highly recommend it

8 Likes

Genuinely made me laugh.

2 Likes

yeah current gen LMP1 cars have always gotten the short end of the stick since every game has had Group C cars in it that are/were legitimately faster due to the series rule sets then and now. hell, i think it was forza 3 where even LMP2 cars were smoking everything. but im old so might be wrong on the game #.

not sure if there is a solution other than breaking up the class further. i am sure every other class has the same problems with certain cars though.

my friends and I run R18s between each other, 3 times even in public lobbies, and whoever gets the fasted lap wins.

Unless Turn 10 breaks up the class to something like Modern P and Classic P the Group C cars will dominant.

1 Like

closest you can get to mazda with the none DLC cars is the Ferrari 333P, it’s tough keeping up with them though, but thats your best shot.

Drive faster.

2 Likes

xD

The 787b, I love driving it. It so choice, if you have the means…, and if you don’t have then get the means. Overtime, mow a lawn, sell something.

Bueller? Bueller? Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?

Excellent! Wondering who would notice.

1 Like

lol love that movie! :slight_smile:

Spending 50$+ just for a car? You gotta be kidding.

1 Like

They have other classes you know.

How about make it DLC single car purchasable, its an absolute kick in the teeth its VIP only !!

1 Like

That’s because you don’t have it.

If you had it, it’d likely be one of the few reason you’d be so jealous and over-protective of your FM5’s game disc.

They need to release a sauber c9

6 Likes

Love that car in 4 totally agree.

And the Pug.905!

1 Like

Love Peugeot’s first manufacturer I got to max affinity level in both 4 and 5 so I have to agree again.