Series 9 Polls

Please vote in the following polls to let us know your primary interests in Series 9!

Poll: Which Series 9 Festival Playlist reward car are you looking forward to the most?

• 2018 Hot Wheels 2JetZ (Summer season reward)
  • 1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula-S (Autumn season reward)
  • 1970 Dodge Coronet Super Bee (Winter season reward)
  • 1957 Hot Wheels Nash Metropolitan Custom (Spring season reward)

0 voters

Poll: Which of the newly added Wheelspin cars are you hoping to win?

• 2012 Hot Wheels Rip Rod
  • 2005 Hot Wheels Ford Mustang
  • 1949 Hot Wheels Ford F-5 Dually Custom Hot Rod

0 voters

Poll: Which of the final three Car Pass cars are you looking forward to most?

• 2021 Aston Martin DBX
  • 2020 Lexus RC F Track Edition
  • 2019 Nissan 370Z NISMO

0 voters

Poll: Which Series 9 content feature are you looking forward to most?

• Hot Wheels Clothing and Car Horns
  • New Accolades
  • EV Rivals
  • Horizon Stories in Co-Op mode
  • Vinyl Material Slider in Livery Editor
  • Garage Filter for Duplicate Cars
  • TAA Graphics Setting for PC
  • Language Localization
  • Game fixes

0 voters

2 Likes

The Barracuda! Man oh man I want that car! My friend back in high school had the 66 Barracuda. We put a 340 4bbl and 727 torqueflight with a shift kit. I did all the tune work on the engine transmission and chassis. He ran the car in the high school drags at the local strip. It dialed in an 11.8 et but he didn’t know how the bracket racing worked and broke out of his bracket so we got dq’ed. So it had to run faster than the 11.8 dial in time.

Anyway, that was one fast and fun car all through high school and beyond.

2 Likes

I like these polls. Please do them more often! :muscle::muscle:

4 Likes

(post deleted by author)

1 Like

The Hudson and the Fury were a blast to play with. My Dad actually had a Hudson just like that. And I had an original Fury engine 354 HEMI.

1 Like

Without peeking (I swear) I think I can guess why the bottom poll has the most votes, and what they are for.

Game fixes

I’m equally disinterested in those last three car pass cars. Just couldn’t pick one.

3 Likes

Didn’t vote for any, none of it interests me that much.

2 Likes

Listen to graphics bugs from players. Sending reports in, it’s hopeless, and there’s no indication that it’s going to be fixed.

Please add paddle shifter animations back - I only ever play first person.

1 Like

gamefixes > horns/clothes and etc.

• more fixes please
    period

More cars, great.

More horns and clothes, don’t care.

More tracks and play area, yes.

Bug fixes, yes please.

3 Likes

:thinking: Paddle shift animations are still working for me (I also only drive in cockpit mode). Is it a particular car or…??

I like the Lexus, the '49 hotrod and the barracuda.

Anything that improves that editor, I also like.

1 Like

Why game fix is highest ? They never fix the problem of Treasure Hunt’s chest issue.

Read the timestamp of the OP. Even as basic as it is here, it can tell you something.

I would pick the barracuda too but my father passed away in the 2nd week of December at only 63 years old due to a bad reaction to the COVID vaccine. 5 horrible months in the hospital…

Anyways long story short he owned that Super Bee when he was young and even though I’m not a fan of it’s look I wanted to get it right away and then basically kit it out as close as possible to his. He did lots of modifications to it and his best friend gave it a custom paint job and while I’m great at tuning in basically any racing game, I’m terrible at decals but I’m fully dedicated to doing this one myself and somehow… someway getting it right. Makes me wish you didn’t get banned for using the PC version to basically mod in images as decals so I can use pictures to replicate what they did with just paint.

2 Likes

You can’t use images as decals on PC. The PC and XBox both use the same methods.

In FH4 there was a tutorial on how to replicate logos using the pc and the xbox app and some transparency app. Check on the painters forum here and see if someone can help set you up.