Series 7 Polls

Poll: What are you looking forward to the most in Series 7?

• Cinco de Mayo celebration
  • Festival Playlist Ferrari rewards
  • Car Pass cars
  • New Clothing and Car Horn rewards
  • Horizon Tour events
  • EventLab Conditions, Bounce Pads and Props
  • Game fixes

0 voters

Poll: Which Series 7 exclusive reward car are you looking forward to most?

• 1962 Ferrari 250 GT Berlinetta Lusso - Summer reward
  • 2014 Ferrari California T - Autumn Reward
  • 1992 Ferrari 512 TR - Winter reward
  • 2020 Ferrari F8 Tributo - Spring reward
  • 2020 Ferrari SF90 Stradale - Series reward

0 voters

Poll: Which Series 7 Car Pass DLC car are you looking forward to most?

• 2003 Ford F-150 SVT Lightning - April 28
  • 2014 Forsberg Racing Nissan ā€˜SafariZā€™ 370Z Safari Rally Tribute - May 5
  • 2019 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro - May 12
  • 2008 Dodge Magnum SRT8 - May 19

0 voters

Actually I looking forward to winning an Open Race in a Ford mostā€¦ not on any of the lists.

1 Like

All Ferraris :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Well I hate to be a moaning Myrtle less than a few hours after a lot of us have finally got our wish with Tour being updated but are UTVā€™s really that popular that they warrant 2 different Tours?

1 Like

I voted for new clothing and car horns :rofl:

1 Like

So, now we know you like dressing up and making lots of noise. :crazy_face:

1 Like

The number one thing I would like to see is for the Horizon Super 7 challenge cards to get translated into the current language setting you are using. Idk about anyone else, but I only speak, read and write one language, and for me thatā€™s English so if a challenge card comes up from a user in another country, I have absolutely no idea what Iā€™m supposed to do until the event actually starts. This should be a fairly easy fix.

Number 2 is they need to fix the trial races somehow. Sometimes the AI is annoyingly unbeatable and other times seems like the drivatars were set to easy difficulty. Also it is NOT FUN having to do the trial 10 times just to find a decent team that actually knows how to drive. Users that crash into everything or consistently doesnā€™t help out the ā€œteamā€ at all should be heavily penalized. These users are frustrating for people who actually slow down for turns instead of ramming into whoever is in front of them or are just there to let other users do the work makes the Trial races nearly unbearable to play.

The third change I would like to see is why the hell does anyone think these event labs are fun? People probably spend hours making tracks with obstacles and hairpin turns every 200ā€™ and then want us to drive S1 or A class cars, so we will probably never go above second gear, wow, so much fun!

The last change I would make for now at least, would be to add to the grind. Generally within 2 or 3 hours I can complete an entire new season, besides the time locked daily challenges. I already own every car in the game that has been released up to this point, thereā€™s not much motivation for me to keep playing and the game is only about 6 months oldā€¦

2 Likes

I voted for the clothing and car horns, the Ferrari California and none of the DLC cars none of them really interest me, but I will take them as they are car pass and I paid for them.

This month is the most exciting car pass since FH5 was released.
Especially Magnum is the best. I have been waiting for this car for a long time.

Other than that, the return of the 512TR and 250GT SWB are good. But they should have been in the game from the launch.
Other Ferraris? There are already several similar modern Ferraris in this game.
Iā€™m disappointed that they tend only to modern and vintage Ferraris and neglect the classics of the 70s-90s.

1 Like

The Daytona, Dino, 355, 512TR, 550 are all 70-90ā€™s cars. 360 technically came out in 99 too.
I would love a Boxer or BBLM like F6. 365 GTC/4, 365/400/412, 348 wonā€™t happen.
Need a 4-Cam and 340 Mexico though.

Holy crap, I just saw that there is a new dress available for our characters, ā€¦ see you all in a month, I got so much to do now.

Iā€™m after the blue wrestler suitā€¦ seriously.

1 Like

El Campeon has reviewed and approved your message ^^^^

1 Like

Donā€™t do that, pleaseā€¦ Next update the car pass will be changed to horn and clothing passā€¦

1 Like

I hope they take note and make that happen, some really exclusive clothing would be good,

Welcome to the forums!