FEATURES

• New Story: Top Gear: The Horizon Special
  • Class-Based Rivals for every track in the game
  • Horizon Life Timeline - rewards details for each level
  • Star Card updated with rewards
  • Festival Playlist with new Story and reward cars
  • Auction House pricing changes

NEW CARS

• 1996 Chevrolet Impala Super Sport (Festival Playlist: Autumn)
  • 2019 Ford Ranger Raptor (Autoshow)
  • 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Deberti Design (Spring Trial)
  • 2006 Koenigsegg CCX (Festival Playlist: Winter)
  • 2011 McLaren 12C Coupe (Autumn championship)
  • 2014 Mercedes-Benz G 63 AMG 6x6 (Story: Top Gear)
  • 2017 Mercedes-Benz E 350 D 4Matic All-Terrain “Project E-AT” (Story: Top Gear)
  • 2018 Top Gear Track-tor (Story: Top Gear)

LIVESTREAM REPLAYS

Series 11 Update from Playground Games: YouTube | Twitch
Forza Monthly: Mixer

CONTENT UPDATE

Version 1.317.24
Download size: 3.5 GB on PC, 3.37 GB on Xbox One
Features will be available immediately after the update; Series 11 seasonal events (and new car rewards) begin with Summer on July 4th.

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/articles/360025973673-FH4-Release-Notes-July-1st-2019

4 Likes

Oh man its a real vehicle lol. I had no clue. I guess the unimog has some competition

Hopefully you announce the release of more car packs which include cars that people have actually been asking for.

9 Likes

That would be sweet.

They don’t even need to be free. I’ll pay for new DLC or a new car pass if they actually put in stuff I’m excited about.

1 Like

Yes, not everyone has the 812 or the Apollo.

1 Like

I’m hoping for a new bodykit update that they had announced.
If there is no delay in their schedule, this update will probably be available on Series 11.
Perhaps it’s a generic design of the “Forza” brand used in FM7, but I can not wait new wide body kits.

Same here.
I got really hyped up when they mentioned that they’ll be bringing more bodykits 2 months ago. But by the looks of things it wont be this month since nothing in that picture with board slightly references anything like this.
At this point I’m starting to accept this will have the same fate as the paintable brake calipers.

I wonder if they’ll even acknowledge the negative feed back about the lego ‘expansion’. Not even over the fact it’s lego, over the fact they thought it was acceptable to release an ‘expansion’ with only 3 ‘new’ cars, and some utterly scumbaggish drip feeding with the barn find. I highly assume not.

BUT GUYS! LOOK!.. A TRACTOR! WOOOAH!

1 Like

I like the Lego Expansion. Including Fortune Island, I now have three independent areas all with new weekly championship races and PR stunts. It is more racing than I can actually complete in a week!

What I would like to see from Series 11 is a way to quickly remove duplicate cars from my garage without using the auction house and taking the zero gain. (For common cars, using the Auction House is mind-numbingly, painfully tedious.) If I simply “remove” the cars from my garage it removes the whole “wheelspin” aspect of the reward system. Without wheelspins the reward system is… I dunno, I already have a ton of CR, a smaller ton of FP, Lego block count is good because there is no long-term use for blocks anyhow, Star Card Flair is neat to track, but stagnant… …the Thrill of Victory is still rewarding!

1 Like

The championships on both dlcs won’t last forever tho, they cycle through the same ones every 2 weeks.

The pr stunts yeah those are always new since they use the ones already in the game.

List of features and fixes from RetroKrystal:

1 Like

Ford performance have announced the ranger raptor on their Facebook page

It’s a trailer entirely done in-game: Ranger Raptor - FH4 | Starting tomorrow, July 2, you'll be able to tear across Forza Horizon 4 in the Ford Ranger Raptor! | By Ford Performance | Facebook

Can’t wait for Series 11 update

Anyword on Size of update?

On the upside there is some great new content in this update looking forward to doing the top gear story fortune island is a bust for me now Lego valley was a kool edition also complete

On the down side star card flair i see no fix for it I have got 2 or 3 complete but cant change the flair as the default ones the only one that’s available to use the Joy’s off game buggs

No, not yet.

1 Like

Festival Playlist Rewards Season 11

Series

50%: Bugatti T25C
80%: Beat the Stig tee

Summer

50%: Alien Morph Suit
80%: Maserati MC12 FE

Playground Games: 1973 Pontiac TA (Hard Find)
Seasonal Event: DS3 Racing (Hard Find), Ferrari 360 CS (Hard Find)

Autumn

50%: 1996 Chevrolet Impala (New)
80%: 1985 Pontiac GTO (Hard Find)

Trail: Mercedes X Class (Hard Find)
Seasonal Event: BMW M3 GTR (Hard Find), 1995 Nissan GT-R (Hard Find), McLaren 12C Coupe (New)

Winter

50%: Koenigsegg CCX (New)
80%: Koenigsegg Regera

Trail: Chevrolet Colorado XR2 (Hard Find)
Seasonal Event: Mercedes AMG GT Four Door (Hard Find), Ford Mustang S5 (Hard Find)

Spring

50%: Caterham R500 FE
100%: TVR Tuscan (Hard Find)

Trial: 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Deberti Design (New)
Seasonal Event: Ferrari Dino, Renault 5 Turbo FE

1 Like

I missed the stream earlier due to work, and am i really seeing that the '96 Impala SS is coming back?! Thank you, I’ve missed that car since FM4, in fact, after i got my Xbox 360 fixed (broken disc drive) I had to drive that Impala! Can’t wait for that LT1 power and class-based rivals!!

1 Like