Rally Adventure - 'Retro, meet retro' Take a photo of cave paintings bugged

It’s a ‘challenge’ under grit reapers. It doesn’t register the cave paintings. I tried with the one at the drift zone and with the one in the canyon and non of them budge

Same with me. Used different retro-rally cars, different angels. Nothing. Only the car part is ticked, not the painting.

1 Like

There’s a weird way to ‘fix’ this. It ticked only the car, but when I kept changing different retro rally cars, it registered the cave paintings on the third try, even though I used more or less the same angle.

I mean, it would be still great if the devs, you know, did something about this issue instead :smiley:

1 Like

Thought it had bugged for me yesterday.

Tried the painting up the wooden walkway first but only registered car.

The painting by the drift zone worked, needed a good wide shot of both snakes

2 Likes

I thought it was bugged for me but Roboti is right, it immediately worked for me once i went to the drift zone painting.

2 Likes

We’re doing periodic check-ins: for anyone who has first attempted this challenge, please confirm if the issue exists for you and if you can complete it by taking a photo of the drift zone art.

I can fully confirm the solution @robotiChart is describing.

I would not consider this as bugged but I really needed a more than wide shot to complete it when the DLC was released. So I cannot try out how it would behave today.

Playing on XSX.

1 Like

This is still an issue. I am at the double snake cave painting in devils pass. I have tried all of my retro rally cars and only the car gets checked when i rake the photo. Is there a fix yet?

Im still not able to complete this accolade. I have tried all the proper type of cars at the double snake painting in the drift zone and it only ticks off the painting. It wont recognize the car. Please help.

I had the same issue. What worked for me was getting really close with the camera. The paintings doesn’t even need to be in full frame.

This is still bugged. I’ve tried every retro rally that I own. Have tried restarting the game. Have tried both cave painting sites. It doesn’t register the cave painting with any.

1 Like

Still an issue.

1 Like

Tried with Delta Integrale and Toyota retro rally and have tried all angles and both cave paintings…

doesnt work for me …

will try some other cars tonight

Was hoping this would be fixed with the new season, kinda thought the different drift zone flags might be the issue, but no dice… Still bugged for me.

How does this not contain the painting?

Still not working, tried yesterday :frowning:

U have to the the picof the car right under the snake if its too far it wont count