quadro40k's FH5 guides: Stories, Accolades, Festival Playlist 🏆🎮

The Orange and Blue seasonal champ was more fun than any of us could expect! And @SlowJournalist, prep your car next time! :slight_smile: How to win Orange and Blue (FH5 S9 Autumn) - YouTube

1 Like

Lol

1 Like

Series 9 Winter:

1 Like

“Malpais” means “Bad Country” in Spanish, hardly passable land. If that’s what you think, trying to beat this week’s trail blazer, my guide may be able to help!

Here: How to win Malpais Trail Blazer and all PR Stunts (S9 Winter) - YouTube

2 Likes

Is it even possible to lose your way right at the starting grid? Well, it is for me in Baja Blazers champ! See for yourself! How to win Baja Blazers (FH5 S9 Winter) - YouTube

2 Likes

From collecting rust in the barn to winning All Stars championship! This '68 Mustang GT tells own story! How to win All Stars (FH5 S9 Winter) - YouTube

Livery by @PTG_FLUEX

2 Likes

Series 9 Spring:

1 Like

Did you find the treasure hidden by the Speed Machines?

Here’s a quick guide to help! How to complete Speed Machines Treasure Hunt and all PR Stunts (S9 Spring) - YouTube

1 Like

How slow can I go in a meta car? Well, Hot Tunerz champ this week put it to the test! I (almost) kept to speed limit in Guanajuato! How to win Hot Tunerz... And how slow can I go in META car... (FH5 S9 Spring) - YouTube

Livery courtesy of @IceRabbitDesign

1 Like

The Exotics seasonal champ offers a range of great cars to drive. I went with BMW M1 and it worked great!

What did you choose? How to win the Exotics (FH5 S9 Spring) - YouTube

1 Like

Hot Wheels: A History of Speed, 3 stars guides:

Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: The Iconic Orange Track
Chapter 3: The Snake & The Mongoose
Chapter 4: Treasure Hunting
Chapter 5: Hot Wheels Today

2 Likes

Added 100% guide for Rookie rank of HW Academy: How to 100% Rookie Rank in Hot Wheels Academy (FH5 Hot Wheels DLC) - YouTube

1 Like

Series 10 Summer:

1 Like

Added 100% guide for Pro Rank in Hot Wheels Academy.

1 Like

Added Extreme E Island Prix I and Island Prix II

1 Like

Added Modern Era champ.

1 Like

Added Expert Rank 100% Guide for Hot Wheels Academy

1 Like

Added S10 Monthly Rivals

1 Like

Series 10 Autumn:

2 Likes

That second trial race you experienced was something else. When I was learning the game, I was too afraid I’d embarrass myself and let down team mates with bad driving. The two in your race had no such concerns!

1 Like