quadro40k's FH5 guides: Stories, Accolades, Festival Playlist 🏆🎮

Added PR stunts, treasure hunt and photo challenge: FH5 S8 Winter: All PR Stunts and Treasure Hunt - YouTube

Added FH5 S8 Winter: Modern Classics Seasonal Championship - YouTube

Added FH5 S8 Winter: Road Show Seasonal Championship - YouTube

Series 8 Spring:

Added All PR Stunts (Sand and Deliver Trail Blazer, Oceano Azul Speed Trap and Otro Mundo Drift Zone) with tricks to beat them super easy and display of beating them in stock by domodel1

Mercedes vs AMG in spring of @ForzaHorizon 5 S8?! An impossible choice! Or is it?

Video: How to win Power Couple (FH5 S8 Spring) - YouTube

Taking on the Heat Wave with VW Scirocco in Spring of S8 in @ForzaHorizon 5.

Video: How to win Heat Wave (FH5 S8 Spring) - YouTube

How Hot is the Desert Flyer on the Trail? Let’s find out in the last seasonal championship of Series 8 in Forza Horizon 5!

Video: How to win Hot on the Trail (FH5 S8 Spring) - YouTube

1 Like

Series 9 Summer:

1 Like

Did you solve a riddle of Flying Customs? Found your way through trailblazer in cheap car? If you struggle with this week’s challenges, check the guide out: How to win Flying Customs Treasure Hunt and all PR Stunts (FH5 S9 Summer) - YouTube

1 Like

Are you Thrilled with your Racers? A pun like that makes no sense! But running Seasonal Championships with friends in Forza Horizon 5 does!

Here: How to win Thrill Racers (FH5 S9 Summer) - YouTube

Livery is courtesy of @PTG_Stuzib85

1 Like

Let’s Assault some Asphalt in another seasonal champ in S9 Summer, driving KTM X-Bow in tiger livery by @PTG_FLUEX!

Here: How to win Asphalt Assault (FH5 S9 Summer) - YouTube

2 Likes

The last seasonal champ this week Rallies us into the Swamp! Full lobby in public Co-op, driving Evo X with livery by @PTG_Stuzib85!

Here: How to win Swamp Rally (FH5 S9 Summer) - YouTube

2 Likes

Taking Hot Wheels 2JetZ for a spin in S9 Monthly Rivals! We can’t set the livery in that challenge, but I can sure put one on for a cover photo! Thanks @PTG_FLUEX for the sharky work!

2 Likes

Let’s try the brand new Forza EV Rivals in 2020 Lotus Evija in ForzaHorizon 5

Here: How to win Forza EV Rivals in Lotus Evija (FH5 S9) - YouTube

2 Likes

Series 9 Autumn:

Oldies But Goodies Trial throws us into the D-class, which doesn’t happen too often in @ForzaHorizon 5! Let’s see how Lotus Elan Sprint performs against Unbeatable AI! How to Win Oldies But Goodies Trial (FH5 S9 Autumn) - YouTube

Livery courtesy of @MIDNYTE_DUBH

2 Likes

Dragstrip Demons Treasure Hunt will leave a lot of people unhappy, as the elusive chest bug is still there. For the lucky ones though, here’s my guide to it and all PR stunts for this week: How to win Dragstrip Demons Treasure Hunt and all PR Stunts (S9 Autumn) - YouTube

Cover livery courtesy of @PTG_Wildcat

1 Like

Thanks for showcasing my design Quadro :beers:

I turned up to the trial in that car but it was stock and I noticed I had a tuned Manx in the recommended section so changed my mind last minute. Had the same outcome as you, won the first race & finished 3rd in the second race, team won 2-nil.

1 Like

Take your modern sports car into heavy rain conditions in this week’s Street Tunerz seasonal champ! And it’s always better with some friends! How to win Street Tunerz (FH5 S9 Autumn) - YouTube

Thanks to @PTG_FLUEX for the livery!

1 Like