quadro40k's FH5 guides: Stories, Accolades, Festival Playlist 🏆🎮

Hi everyone!

Welcome to my little corner! For those who don’t know me: I’m quadro40k and one of the things I do is youtube guides for various aspects of Forza Horizon 5.

This thread contains links to how-to guides for all Horizon stories, various accolades, Festival Playlist challenges and other aspects of the game.

This post will be constantly updated with any new guides, tutorials and tricks as I post them.

Everything here comes from my own channel. If you don’t feel like checking the forums all the time, you can instead check there.

When creating any guide, I follow a simple principle: it must be repeatable by an average player. As much as possible, I keep stuff simple and easy to follow. But I always look for improvements, so if you have any feedback, post it here or in video comments.

If there’s a guide missing from my list that you’d like to see - let me know.

STORIES

HOT WHEELS ACADEMY

BEAT THE UNBEATABLE ACCOLADES TUTORIALS

FESTIVAL POINT TO POINT ACCOLADES

PR Stunts Multi-Challenge Accolades

Other Accolades

DRIFT

OTHER GUIDES

MIDNIGHT BATTLES:
1971 Ford Mustang Midnight Battle
1984 Honda Civic Midnight Battle
2003 Toyota Celica Midnight Battle
2010 Lamborghini Murcielago Midnight Battle

FESTIVAL PLAYLIST

23 Likes

Reserved

Horizon Test Driver Story:

Apex:

Wilds:

Baja:

Street:

Rush:

6 Likes

Vocho Story:

5 Likes

V10 Story:

4 Likes

Born Fast Story

4 Likes

Lucha De Carreteras Story

5 Likes

El Camino Story

4 Likes

Festival Playlist: Series 1

Summer:

Autumn:

Winter:

Spring:

5 Likes

Festival Playlist: Series 2

Summer:

Autumn:

Winter:

Spring:

5 Likes

Updated guides posted for Lucha Story (addressed patch that removes certain shortcuts).

Chapter 5: FH5 Lucha De Carreteras: Forzudo (3 stars guide) (updated guide after patch) - YouTube
Chapter 6: FH5 Lucha De Carreteras: The Choice: The Master (3 stars guide) (updated after patch) - YouTube
Chapter 7: FH5 Lucha De Carreteras: The Choice: The Rival (3 stars guide) (Updated guide after patch) - YouTube

Respective posts and links have been updated.

4 Likes

Just gonna say thanks your guides helped immensely.

1 Like

Love your work. Always refer to it.
PTG always seem to be quality. Tunes and liveries too.

2 Likes

Thank you guys! Really appreciate kind words.

Also, Beat the Unbeatable Dirt Racing has been added to the guide (Also “Rally Hard” accolade): FH5 Guides: How to beat the Unbeatable Dirt Racing Accolade (Easy guide) - YouTube

First post is now updated.

2 Likes

Added Camper Convoy daily challenge to S2 Winter post: FH5 S2 Winter: How to beat Camper Convoy daily challenge? - YouTube

Special thanks to DefEdge for compiling the full Tour roster!

2 Likes

Add the last video from “Beat the Unbeatable” series, the cross country: FH5 Guides: How to beat the Unbeatable Cross Country Accolade (Easy guide) - YouTube

It’s my favorite of all 4.

First post has been updated respectively.

1 Like

Added this week’s Festival Playlist content:

All PR Stunts (Boardwalk Danger Sign, Los Arboles Speed Trap, Punto de Vista Speed Zone and Too Cool To Air Treasure Hunt): FH5 S2 Spring: All PR Stunts + Treasure Hunt - YouTube
Tis season to be Hooning Trial: FH5 S2 Spring: Trial - Tis The Season To Be Hooning - YouTube

1 Like

Added all 3 seasonal champs:

Auld Lang Syne: FH5 S2 Spring: Auld Lang Syne Seasonal Championship - YouTube
New Beginnings: FH5 S2 Spring: New Beginnings Seasonal Championship - YouTube
Down for the Countdown: FH5 S2 Spring: Down for the Countdown Seasonal Championship - YouTube

Added the Rubbish daily challenge: FH5 S2 Spring: How to Smash 5 Bins in 60 Seconds (Rubbish Daily) - YouTube

Series 2 post has been updated.

1 Like

May I ask a question regarding Accolades in here?

Is there a list of all the broken ones? I didn’t keep up with which ones were fixed. For example, the 10 Parasols keeps removing the completion of it for me the next time I log in. I heard people used to have trouble with the Point 2 Point Accolades, but I think that’s been fixed?

Also, for the Accolades that go over the required amount (ex. 167/150) do you know how to fix those?

Thank you!

1 Like

List of Known Issues is the main source of info for that. If you don’t see the one you have problem with in there, it’d be good to submit a ticket so that dev team is aware.

Point-to-point ones were fixed in one of recent updates so they are good. The rest - check if they are in the known list, if not - submit a ticket. They’ll all get fixed eventually. Now that holidays are over, I expect we’ll see another patch in a couple of weeks addressing a bunch of stuff.

2 Likes