quadro40k's FH5 guides: Stories, Accolades, Festival Playlist šŸ†šŸŽ®

Yeah, they clearly didnā€™t worry much about embarrassing themselves :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice driving :+1:. Trial is just a waste of time now though. You got stopped twice, losing vast amounts of time, and still easily beat all the AI.

We are only going to see driving like this more and more in the trial (my experience the last couple of weeks has been near identical), as there is no incentive for clown drivers like this to avoid their teammates. Note that they still comfortably beat most of the AI despite having no concept of how to drive and probably ended the trial thinking theyā€™d done a good job.

1 Like

Youā€™re right, since they locked AI into stock cars, Trials feel easier than seasonal champs :confused:

1 Like

Added the remaining champs and EV Rivals

1 Like

Added Hot Wheels Elite Rank 100% Guide.

2 Likes

Series 10 Winter:

2 Likes

Series 10 Spring:

2 Likes

Appreciate it doesnā€™t matter as the standard is so poor, but the Lexus isnā€™t a great recommendation for the trial. Itā€™s a fairly poor car in fh5 and that tune doesnā€™t turn much.

I use Copper Canyon for S1 testing and a brief summary of the times I have for Modern Supercars is:

Saleen S1 - 2.22.234 Rexazr - best RWD
Lambo Huracan - 2.23.736 Rexazr - best AWD
Lexus - 2.28.582 SakuraMxSPD
Lexus - 2.31.934 Nottrying2bcrng

2.31.9 is a slower than all 120 or so cars Iā€™ve tested, so impressive you were winning in that (or an indictment of the dumbing down of the trial - not sure which).

1 Like

Well, I both agree and disagree with you here.

The LFA with that tune allows to beat AI without a problem at all. I actually did 5 trial runs so far and didnā€™t have any issues at all. And definitely, Saleen is much faster but RWD, especially with Rexazrā€™s tune is rather hard to drive (thereā€™s actually a faster road tune for Lexus as well by Bard, but itā€™s RWD as well) so itā€™s not something Iā€™d recommend for easy Trial.

I kinda feel a bit offended by ā€˜the standard is so poorā€™ as I actually try to keep my stuff to rather high standard and I do watch what others do around seasonal champs and canā€™t say Iā€™ve seen anyone doing it significantly better than I do (not in terms of driving, itā€™s not hard to beat me on that, but in terms of general quality).
The point of my videos, apart from general entertainment, is giving an idea of what lies ahead together with the car/tune combo that will work for wide range of skill levels. I donā€™t aim at the top of skill level (folks there donā€™t really need my advice).

But Iā€™m open to critique and always look for ways to improve.

1 Like

I did the trial in the J50 Ferrari (AWD tune) and it did pretty fine against not only the AI, but other drivers as well. Canā€™t remember my times, but I placed 2nd, then 1st with it.

1 Like

Apologies Quadro. I wasnā€™t criticising either your videos or driving. The videos are great to watch and itā€™s good to see someone promoting good clean driving and teamwork. Sorry I wasnā€™t clear.

My comment on quality was referring to the drivatars. The Lexus is (sadly) just a bad car. Bardā€™s tune is also about 2.30 or so pace at Copper Canyon and heā€™s one of the best tuners in the game, so that shows the pace of the car is just bad. If the drivatars were genuinely unbeatable level, it wouldnā€™t be a good car to recommend and people trying it online will find it isnā€™t competitive. Itā€™s a shame as itā€™s an awesome car IRL and I want it to be good :blush:.

In this category, the 20 Corvette, Huracan, Gallardo LP and 650S are all top class AWD options and a lot easier to drive. Thereā€™s some awesome cars to drive but sadly the Lexus isnā€™t one of them.

1 Like

Gotcha :slight_smile: well, I guess you just proven what I knew all along - I do make mistakes :stuck_out_tongue:

Jokes aside, thatā€™s a great feedback, I may need to be a bit more picky in my cars choice. Guess I just wanted to drive LFA, lol. As you said, itā€™s a great car IRL :slight_smile:

1 Like

Added all 4 seasonal champs:
Both Extreme E Prix I and Prix II.
Everyoneā€™s beloved S2-class Batteries Included
The Hot Wheels Mini Sampler

2 Likes

Series 11 Summer:

2 Likes

Made In Mexico Story 3-stars guides:

3 Likes

Hey Quadro40k, really enjoying your very helpful videos to get thru this story mode. All the shortcuts and tips are fantastic. Thanks very much my friend.

1 Like

My pleasure friend! Remaining chapters are coming up :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:+1:t2::sunglasses:

1 Like

Made in Mexico story is now complete!

4 Likes

Series 11 Autumn:

4 Likes