Poll: Will Update 11 contain a new or a recycled track?

Will Update 11 contain a new track a recycled track or no track, what do you think?

• New track
  • Recycled track
  • No track
0 voters

My hopes are for a new track, but my expectations are for a recycled track.
In the Update 10 article they mentioned the next track will be released in Update 11, so no track shouldnā€™t be an option.

3 Likes

Plans can always change.

Thatā€™s why I said ā€˜shouldnā€™t beā€™ instead of ā€˜cannot beā€™.

1 Like

I hope for a completely new track, something like this:

That would bring back some players I guess. They have to deliver something good for a change not just recycled old stuff.

5 Likes

They need to start wowing people if they want them to return. It will be one recycled track but it really should be 2 tracks at least, preferably with one being new.

4 Likes

they dont care about the fanbase at all or the ā€œvotesā€ in the forums. They do what takes as little effort as possible. Otherwise we would have fujimi in here at launch

7 Likes

Yes, itā€™ll be one of those options. No need for me to vote on something that might be the wrong option. Iā€™ll wait and see.

1 Like

I really hope for a new track (unless theyā€™re going to bring Bathurst back), but recycled one seems much more probable, unfortunately.

3 Likes

Monaco would be a literal nightmare situation. Could not imagine a more horrifying combination of tight track widths and a tweaker wreckfest player base.

Imola would make for great racing

3 Likes

I donā€™t even care how the MP would be because I donā€™t play that, I just want the track so I can drive it alone in Rivals or against A.Iā€¦

2 Likes

This would be my personal priority order for the returning tracks from FM7.

# Track
1 Mount Panorama Circuit
2 Road Atlanta
3 Long Beach
4 Sonoma Raceway
5 Autodromo Nazionale Monza
6 Circuit of the Americas

And for a new to Forza track (let me dream here), Iā€™d like to see Imola, Red Bull Ring, Macau Guia or Surferā€™s Paradise (current layout and the 2009ā€™s layout, which is just a longer variation.)

8 Likes

We probably gonna get all the remaining tracks from FM7 first, then weā€™re gonna wait even longer for the new to Forza tracks.

3 Likes

I see myself enjoying this track againts AI, doing multi-class and all that.

1 Like

Once you get past the AI I bet you could slow to 5mph and log jam the entire grid hehe

1 Like

Very disappointed there was no new track in the last update. Personally, Iā€™d love another current or past F1 track in the next update. Iā€™m thinking Zandfoort (fantastic track), Interlagos, Hungaroring, Malaysia (another great track) Istanbul. Hoping, but doubt if it will be any of these wonderful tracks.

2 Likes

Six to twelve months before we get back to where we were? Geeze-Loueez! Thatā€™s torture. These physics arenā€™t good enough to not make these track updates let downs.

Monaco and the Ring are my favorite tracks to hot lap. Isnā€™t Monaco exclusive to F1 though? Thatā€™s the only place where you can drive the real licensed track IIRC. Canā€™t wait to drive it in something with decent physics once the exclusivity expires.

Recycled.

The fact that they already said the next track is coming mid-August indicates that this track is close enough to completion to publicly commit to a mid-August deliveryā€¦

ā€¦So, if itā€™s that close to ready, why not reveal which track it is in advance?

A new-to-the-series track would be a big opportunity to build hype & spike the active player count by announcing it in advance.
ā€¦and this game could sorely use that spike in engagement.

Thatā€™s why Iā€™m guessing itā€™ll be another recycled track - because pre-announcing more recycled content might likely cause another drop in engagement from disappointed players who give up waiting for something new.

Iā€™d love to be wrong about this though.
Maybe theyā€™ll wise up and reveal this new-to-the-series track some time in the next couple weeks before its mid-August release.
ā€¦Or maybe itā€™s a recycled but highly requested fan favorite (like Bathurst or Fujimi Kaido) that would also benefit from an early reveal.

1 Like

Weā€™re not getting any new to Forza tracks until all the FM7 tracks they want to use are in game. Then we may get something new. If we do it wonā€™t be until next year at the earliest.

1 Like

Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta

Since the Final IMSA Race of the Season will be at Road Atlanta.

1 Like