Update 11.0

Hello racers! Sorry to post this super early now that we’re at the halfway point of update 9 and that Update 10 is coming in July.

I would like to hear your picks and predictions on what you’d like to see on Update 11.0.

Here’s mine:

Track addition:
Either Tsukuba Circuit or Mobility Resort Motegi. Both tracks were last seen on FM4.

Featured Career:
Japanese Tour

Car Rewards:
2015 Nissan NISMO GT-R Race Car

1987 Toyota Celica Turbo GTS

My predictions are subject to change after update 10.

See you on the track!

3 Likes

You hear this developers? We’re so tired of your tiny updates that we are looking for information on two updates in advance.

@ManteoMax , please pass this information on so they can feel bad. Thanks!

1 Like

Not to be rude but Am i the only one that finds these posts to be pointless?

It’s not like anyone has anything new to add from the previous one.

10 Likes

The username is actually @T10ManteoMax

And yeah, I get it. I’m tired of tiny updates too. Less content isn’t enough.

1 Like

I’d like to see more touring cars added. Not much choice atm.

Stats would be another welcome addition. This one has probably been a wish for everyone since the first update.

Additional leaderboards for TC and GT cars for all tracks.

Weekly leaderboards for each of the hoppers might also be a good addition if possible.

2 Likes

If you mean starting a thread two updates in advance, I’d be enclined to agree. At this point this isn’t even speculation, it’s just blind wishful thinking. A crystal ball looks like an accurate predictive model next to this.

2 Likes

@T10ManteoMax is more likely to delete your post than do anything helpful for the community

5 Likes

First off, I really hope you’re not sorry for starting this thread. Second, he has many profiles on the forums (I think something that is in violation of the CoC).

Third:

How about Fujimi for the track since it’s the top voted track aside from the number one track which they won’t even try to get the rights for. And also because they won’t be giving us a track in the next update anyway. Did they say that somewhere? I don’t think so. But that’s been their pattern. So don’t get your hopes up.

No! But it’s more fun than playing FM8! :rofl::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Don’t add anything. Fix the crashing, Fix the A.I, Fix the Penalty system, Fix the races ending as soon as they start, Fix the Audio, Fix the UI, Fix the locked seating position, Fix the Single player content, Fix your communication

5 Likes

I concur with @Lens007888 no sense adding anything until things already added are working. It just creates more broken stuff.

1 Like

Are you seriously saying it isn’t any fun to finally get to race at the green hell in MP only to have the end of race time start before the first carousel? Whats wrong with you? You some kind of madman that likes to finish races? Madness!

2 Likes

Never really liked the carousel anyway! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I’ve found it starts exactly when the first car leaves the GP section and starts on the Nordschleife

Turn10 don’t know this because it hasn’t been fixed

You’d think with their willingness to patch things immediately and then doing nothing else for a month that we might actually get a fix for their “Brand New” endurance races… Oh wait, I forgot who this developer is.

@Lens007888 does the race end after turn 10?

2 Likes

How fitting!

This only applies to credit cheats!

1 Like

I just discovered that NFS Unbound is playable through gamepass on my xbox one. So I’ll have to give it a tryout. Ran through the initial launch scene. It’s really cartoonish compared to previous titles. I don’t know if I can get past that aspect of the game. But if the races don’t end halfway through and the AI is decent competition it might still be a step up.

this car was leaked before in the multi-player poster.

1 Like

I guess i have to make update 12 thread right now. (Maybe) :sunglasses: (I want a thread as well. :smiling_face_with_tear:)

4 Likes

The only nfs game i could ever stomach was hot pursuit because it had an actual gimmick.