[Poll] Which Forza Motorsport would you like to see a remake/remaster of?

Difference between remake and remaster:
Unlike remasters, which involve overhauling a game’s graphics, remakes are effectively new games developed from the ground up.

Which Forza Motorsport would you like to see a remake/remaster of?
  • Forza Motorsport 1 (Xbox) - Remake
  • Forza Motorsport 1 (Xbox) - Remaster
  • Forza Motorsport 2 (Xbox 360) - Remake
  • Forza Motorsport 2 (Xbox 360) - Remaster
  • Forza Motorsport 3 (Xbox 360) - Remake
  • Forza Motorsport 3 (Xbox 360) - Remaster
  • Forza Motorsport 4 (Xbox 360) - Remake
  • Forza Motorsport 4 (Xbox 360) - Remaster
  • Forza Motorsport 5 (Xbox ONE) - Remake
  • Forza Motorsport 5 (Xbox ONE) - Remaster
  • Forza Motorsport 6 (Windows, Xbox ONE) - Remake
  • Forza Motorsport 6 (Windows, Xbox ONE) - Remaster
  • Forza Motorsport 7 (Windows, Xbox ONE) - Remake
  • Forza Motorsport 7 (Windows, Xbox ONE) - Remaster
0 voters

:bangbang: Please keep it civil when discussing :bangbang:

None.

2 Likes

I expect FM4 to rank high here, because it had some tracks not seen since. However, people seem to forget that it was the players that sold/gifted “broken” cars to other players that broke the game.
I don’t want remakes or remastered games. I just want a functional current game with plenty of career content that I don’t have to wait a month to complete, with short loading times regardless of what I do (my Series X is a current gen console after all), and some game play features that won’t make me lose interest (penalties currently being the worst).

The existing one. Actually fix the graphics, lighting, shaders, textures and material rendering.

All the previous titles were advanced for their generation and until FM 2023, FORZA has always exceeeded their own photorealistic standards and showcased the power of XBOX.

I would rather them devote their current resources and brainpower to actually make FM 2023 live up to its marketing hype and visual promises!

Now that the Car Pass is over, let see how the game improves visually, mechanically and content-wise in the next 6 months.