Poll: Community Choice Featured Multiplayer Series | Update 13

We’re exited to announce that coming in Update 13, Featured Multiplayer will include a Community Choice slot with the Series decided by community vote.

Vote for up to 3 of the ten Series options below. The community’s overall top 3 choices will return to Featured Multiplayer in Update 13.

We plan to continue a Community Choice series in Featured Multiplayer for future updates. Please reply with feedback about what series, and other racing features you’d like to see included in future poll options for the Community Choice slot. And continue using the Multiplayer / Online section of the Suggestions Hub for other features you’d like to see in the game. Thank you for your feedback!

Which Series would you prefer most in Featured Multiplayer?

• Early Factory Racecar Series
  • Early LMP Series
  • Formula 70s Series
  • Forza Proto-H Series
  • Fora P2 Series
  • GTP/C Series
  • GTX Sportscar Series
  • Grand Prix Rivals Series
  • The Birth of Grand Prix Series
  • Vintage Le Mans Sportscars Series
0 voters

Which race length do you prefer most?

• Short (~8 min.)
  • Medium (~16 min.)
  • Long (~30 min.)
0 voters
11 Likes

thanks for this thread. For the love of God we need the random weather back

35 Likes

I miss a Vote option for Modern Factory Racecar Series ;(

3 Likes

Community Choice…

so the 30 active forum members who are left are the choosen ones.
keep up voting, you get the game you ever wanted :joy:

4 Likes

It would be nice to have races with changing weather (as mentioned before).
Starting dry, finishing wet or the other way around doesn’t matter. It would be nice if it gets mentioned in the preperations to the race in what lap the change of weather is expected.

10 Likes

Hi @T10ManteoMax. Could you please add a poll for a community featured builders cup too?

6 Likes

Id personally like to start seeing multiple changes in weather in long races, like wet-dry-wet or dry-wet-dry as a way to force more pit stops so the same tire strategy isnt always figured out the first time you race.

13 Likes

My favorite!

3 Likes

This is a nice sentiment and all, but unless there’s a way to foresee weather, you can’t build a strategy. And there is no way to foresee weather in this game.

7 Likes

I’m still playing the game (what feels like a few minutes each week due to lack of SP content), but not MP so no votes from me. I don’t know what y’all multiplayers want.

3 Likes

Nice to have a poll up, hopefully this becomes a regular vote ahead of each update.

None of the poll options this time round are focused on my personal racing preferences, but that’s ok as you’re not making the game for me specifically.

8 Likes

Can we get a IMSA GT Championship and SCCA Trans-Am series? Them ta race cars looking lonely. I love all the new additions gt2,3,4 man keep them going year round, so much fun.

8 Likes

Tire consumption has gone from ×6.0 to ×4.0 in 30-minute races, in turing cars. I did some tests in Sebring and the strategy opportunities are limited compared to consumption ×6.0, previously in Sabing you had 4 types of strategy M/M/M. M/H/M. H/H. M/H/S the 4 winning strategies, with minimal difference in how much total time. Now the winning strategy is M/M in 30 minute races in Sebring

5 Likes

@T10ManteoMax can we have the featured 2023-2024 tours again since players missed out on last year’s tour & expand the career mode for featured 2024-2025 tours?

6 Likes

This is genuinely so cool! Might as well make the most popular choice permanent if it get’s chosen multiple times in a row.

I already asked that.

Oh.

1 Like

I want more cars.

4 Likes

THIS FOR GODS SAKE.

i haven’t raced in heavy fog for like three months.

3 Likes

It would be nice to be able to choose race length ourselves like in FM7.

2 Likes