Please Turn10, we need answers!

Let me start off by saying I love forza, particularly motorsport, but I love forza. I have played it ever since the original on xbox. Might’ve slipped 2 and 5 but played all the others.
I think we can all agree FM4 is and still is the goat. All its options, team shared cars, store front, the feel, the music, the nostalgia it gave even when it was still online…
I believe the next instalment in the franchise should reflect back on the best of forza motorsport and pay homage to it with obvious many improvements and implementations that were beneficial and community agreed from the later motorsports.

NOW… Hear me out, before a moderator or someone locks or removes this, I: along with many others have tried to get answers for the servers on Fm6. They have gone down again…
I do like Fm7, don’t get me wrong, but FM6 to me has some nostalgia and feel remnant of FM4, a lot of players still loved racing in it when the servers were still online…

You’re making people give up hope for t10 that they care about their community… I understand the game is already 7 years old, time flies and it’s sad. But it’s still only the second last game for motorsport. At least keep the servers up for that…

I wish somehow you guys kept the 360 servers running for the goat, FM4, since I recently acquired an unopened limited collectors edition (i hope the untouched codes work…) but because the game is quite old now I understand but it would be very nice and I’m sure a HUGE amount of loyal fans would rush to play that online again!

Finishing up, please, can we just get an answer, even if it’s an official 'the servers have been shut down for good". It would be sad that I can’t race my fellow competitors with my cars there any more but some closure and transparency would be nice…

Yours sincerely,

An avid racer and motorsport lover,

David Robinson (aka GrannyRacer69)