Performance - Lag from GPU version 583.019, usage too high

FH5最新版本583.019,GPU频率 电压占用过高,我确定这不是硬件问题!高性能系列赛20更新后,GPU频率过高,效能明显过高导致卡顿!我确定这是真的,我确定这不是硬件问题!

The latest version of FH5 is 583.019, the GPU frequency is too high, I’m sure it’s not a hardware problem! After the update of High Performance Series 20, the GPU frequency is too high, and the performance is obviously too high, which leads to lag! I’m sure this is true and I’m sure it’s not a hardware problem!

Thank you, I set it according to what you said, but compared with the previous game version, the latest game version does have a slightly higher GPU usage and power consumption, resulting in too high temperature. The latest game version feels that the GPU is more consumed than the previous game version.

However, compared with the old version 567.563, the latest game version 583.019 has significantly higher GPU usage, which leads to a significant drop in fps when the 4K picture quality is full of special effects, and the GPU temperature is too high! I have tested it! But the official does not know if this problem will be fixed. In the past, I used to have a fps of 70 90 at 4K resolution with full special effects! ! ! Now the latest version 583.019 obviously lowers the fps, the more the update requires higher configuration, I hope the official can fix it! !

1 Like

The game version 583.019 is compared with the old game version. The new game version 583.019 abnormally occupies the GPU frequency power consumption. This is not a hardware problem. The graphics card driver is 496.13! The latest game version 583.019 has an abnormal GPU frequency consumption. I hope the official fixes the problem. The feedback problem is real and effective. The development team can test and compare the old game version. The new version of the game consumes more GPU frequency and power consumption than the old game version! The rtx3090 can no longer meet 4k60fps in the new version of the game, and the old game version can support 4k90fps in the past! The new version of the game abnormally consumes more frequency and power consumption. I am sure this is not a hardware problem! Hoping for an official fix…

1 Like

Eh, you sure you have the latest geforce driver?

GeForce Game Ready Driver - WHQL
Driver Version: 531.79 - Release Date: 2023 May 2

My graphics card driver is 496.13. Is there any difference in the latest version of the graphics card driver? This problem has nothing to do with the graphics card driver! This is not a hardware and driver problem!

@ZKJ1995614 have you seen any difference with the new game update released today (588.95.0)?

If not please provide GPUtrace information to the Forza Support team by submitting a ticket:
https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Moreover, the latest game program version 583.019, the abnormal GPU occupation frequency and high power consumption lead to performance drop and frame drop, but the old game program version will not have such problems, and the 17th season will not have abnormal GPU occupation like the latest game program version Frequency and power consumption, and the extreme option fps of 4k quality in season 17 is 90! This problem has nothing to do with the hardware driver. In the 20th season update, the abnormal frequency and power consumption of the GPU caused the fps to drop, and the extreme option of 4k image quality cannot be stabilized at 60fps!

Hardware Configuration
rtx3090
Drive 496.13

I’m sure it has nothing to do with the hardware!

This problem has nothing to do with the driver, I have to say it a few times

This problem has nothing to do with the driver. This is obviously a negative optimization of the game. Please don’t tell me it’s a driver problem. You can test and compare it yourself. I’m saying that it has nothing to do with the driver. It’s the same when I update the latest version of the driver!

Then the problem I reported is false and unrealistic. Is it impossible for this problem to be fixed? FH5 is now directly negatively optimized, secretly increasing the required configuration, so that players cannot play smoothly, right?

MSI RTX3090

1 Like

No I updated to the latest driver version, still the same problem, I don’t know what’s going on with this problem, it’s really a headache

I have disabled the anti-virus software, the driver is also normal, and I have not installed the afterburner software

I really can’t find any problem that caused it. It’s a headache. I’ve been playing this game too. The driver has been updated to the latest and I have encountered the same problem as I found.

Uploading: IMG_20230423_205225.jpg…

dust does not exist

rtx3090
psu1000w

As you said we will go back to the last update instead of the latest update. These updates do increase demand as graphics levels increase, so you’ll always see increases in demand, temperature, etc. So I’m sure it has nothing to do with the configuration! !

As you said, I don’t know the official will not fix this problem!