Performance - Lag from GPU version 583.019, usage too high

I have sent all my configuration hardware files to the official customer service, and they have not solved this problem for a long time.

1 Like

I submitted the work order several times and sent them the configuration hardware files, but I haven’t seen the progress of the repair.

1 Like

How can I contact support

Yes I have created many tickets and they have been slow to reply

How does GPUtrace provide

The official will provide me to provide a hardware file. I have provided it.

1 Like

Yes

This update to version 588.95, it seems that the GPU power consumption is normal

This time the update is 588.95, it seems that the power consumption of the GPU is already normal, and the power consumption is the same as that of the old version of the game. It will not be too high. It is normal.

1 Like

yes

Sorry but I don’t speak English, I use the translator, the day before may 23rd 2023 I was playing on max settings ( 55 / 60 fps ) after the last update i found the settings on high values, I put the maximum settings back and I was getting 30 fps. The latest patch broke the game performance.

Other thing, the loading times of the profile (in the main screen) have become extremely long, this didn’t happen before the last patch.

The problem of high and low game screen settings that you analyzed indicates that there is no reason. It may be that the problem occurred after updating dlss3. At present, there is no solution. The official will not find the problem, but at present, only the graphics card driver can be updated. It seems that it will be normal!

The latest update for Nvidia on May 24th causes increased CPU memory usage just like April 18th update.

Revert back to May 2nd update or April 13th.

1 Like

You can fall back to the 512.77 driver. This driver is very good. The 40 series graphics card should not be updated, and the 30 series can be updated.

Deleted

In the latest update, I can’t feel that the frame rate has improved. The fh5 4k image quality is extremely full, and only 3090 is enough for 80-90fps, but the fh5 official cannot be negatively optimized!

Uninstall your nv drivers and gfe.

Clean install of driver package should give option to install driver only.

Won’t work with an update if you’re using gfe

/OT

1 Like

Do you mean perform a clean install of nv drivers?

I was relying to a different user.