Overall Leaderboards (FM4 Style)

Would love to see Overall Leaderboards & Car Clubs return in the FM4 Format.

If I wanted to see who was the best at Maple Valley, I could see it instantly as whichever driver with the least amount of time added up between Maple Valley’s 4 layouts would appear at the top of Maple Valley in that particular class.

Car Clubs should return also as it was what helped teams become super competitive online & on leaderboards. Sharing cars in your club garage between all your club members to use is something many of us would like to see return.

Also tying in with leaderboards, it was great that we could see which club was the best at any particular track in the Club Overall Leaderboards.

100% agree.

1 Like

For all of my older Forza players if you were on the competitive side you stayed in the Forza motorsport 4 leaderboards. Myself and many other leaderboard chasers would love to see the reappearance of a in the home screen ui leaderboard as well as the return of overall leaderboards for each game type. Drift, by pi class etc. I know turn 10 has made it a forefront to work on replayability and lengthening players what I would like to refer to as burnout time before you uninstall and move on to other things. I honestly feel with just this adjustment alone would bring up there player base for an extended period of time.

Yes, it would be great! FM4 had the best leaderboard of all. Also, I would like to see what’s the best time with a specific car model in a specific track. For ex: Who’s the fastest with Beetle in Nordschleife lol. Well, would be very nice.

I’d be happy to see per event leaderboards make a comeback. I want to see how I compare to other people in that race, not against people hot lapping with no traffic.

I would like to have that too :ok_hand:

Isn’t it possible to add all the times you’ve driven to the leaderboard (rivals)? It doesn’t matter whether I run a race online, in career or in free play. Just like it was in Forza Motorsport 4. You always have to go into rival mode to set a time and therefore always do everything twice or three times. Please bring back the leaderboard from FM 4. Thanks…

FM2 was even better. You saw Best Laps from different modes in a overview. And you could compare cars. I’m not sure, but it could have been possible to see each cars best laps.

2 Likes

FM 2 or FM 4, all better than the rival mode.

Fm4 was ahead of its time. True pinnacle of what Forza Motorsport is all about. We got a unpolished game that doesnt live up to half of what fm4 was. Its sad, hope we see tsukuba, fuji, and other tracks like in fm4.

1 Like

It is now also a platform that can and will continue to be expanded and improved, similar to Microsoft Flight Simulator I think. I’m confident that it will be a great experience to be there right from the start. A lot will still change and there will be many more things that will find their way into the game. A revised leaderboard or the routes you mentioned will definitely be there too. At least I hope so.

1 Like

What I really miss, are the cumulative leaderboards like we had in Forza Motorsport 4.
Leaderboards adding all times for each location and/or PI, together.
Each FM iteration I was hoping for this feature to return, but alas…
Actually, for this Forza edition, it is the only thing that prevents FM 2023 surpassing FM 4.

1 Like

Those were nice for sure though I never actually finished all boards. Not sure why those have never returned.

They also should add, amount of races, amount of podiums finishes and amount of wins for each driver.

Add a rivals leaderboard for total cumulative time across all of rivals. This would be a user’s time for all rivals class/circuit times added to one final timing figure.

Users must set a time on all circuits/classes to be classified on the board.

Alternatively, total cumulative time board per class.

100% Agree Lets get this added back in especially club garages!

I would really like to be able to see a personal fastest lap board, especially when starting a multiplayer race, that shows your best lap times of each car for that class. Even on a main menu somewhere on the home screen, to be able to see your best laps in different cars per class would be VERY valuable info.