Oreo Edition Pagani Zonda Cinque Roadster code promo | Jan-Mar 2023

Well I got a simple ‘Not in your country (Canada) you’re not !’ earlier. Like the Doritos one before (which was mostly Europe, plus USA iirc). Unless I missed a “open to all at some date” message that you’re (implying ?) seeing ?

So, what’s the next promo going to be ? …

Exclusive to Canada ! Buy Spaghettios and get an Australian themed sweater and Myers Manx exclusive livery !

…and I’m just a bit scared I may be tuning in actual marketing minds on that.

3 Likes

Man, Horizon 4 didn’t have all this tie-in malarky except for the pre-order editions that were eventually available to all players. Why did that change? First the hot rod exclusive to the unicorn vomit controller, then the nail polish Ford GT, and now this. Plus, why all these weird tie-ins? Sure, Oreo makes more sense than nail polish, not too much more sense.

5 Likes

65ODCwM00NVmEyLsX3

Bra. Vo.

5 Likes

Sorry I was busy listening to the Return of the Mack. What’s this, regional cars? Brilliant…

1 Like

They missed an opportunity
O Reo Speedwagon

7 Likes

They’d have to know, you know, cars :wink:

2 Likes

5 Likes

LOL :slight_smile: :joy:

2 Likes

This is total BS. I bought there stupid controller and even bought some bloody nail polish so I can have every car in the game and then they release this which is Europe only so now I can’t actually have every car in the game because I live in the wrong part of the world.
Like it was bad enough when there were skins that could only be acquired in the UK with the doughnuts promo but this is a car game. Having a car that isn’t acquirable by a significant portion of your playerbase is just bloody ignorant.
So far there’s been 5 of these stupid promos (controller, nail polish, Doritos, doughnuts, and now this) 2 of the 5 have been UK or Europe only. That’s 40% of these dumb promos that a significant portion of their players simply cannot receive benefit from.
I constantly seem to be let down by the way that Forza is managed and I’m seriously beginning to regret being a Forza fan.

2 Likes

Suggestion. Parade floats fun. Keep away from donuts

7 Likes

And clearly you don’t work in, or understand, the purpose of product marketing & promotion. Why would I spend a bunch of money marketing a product in a market I already dominate? The whole point is to expand your market penetration…

1 Like

:skull: :skull:

1 Like

So it’s not even sure you win the car??

And how does it work? Is it a separate car like the Ford Coupe FE and Ford GT Opi? Or is it just a special livery?

The Oreo Edition will be a separate model from the Cinque already in the game.

4 Likes

These tie ins aren’t new to Horizon. There was the Pizza Hut, I think Camaro, in FH2 plus the F&F bit that was fun but blatant P&R by Universal for the movie, there’s the Duracell Spano in FH3 & I know there are others across the series that I’m forgetting. What I’m getting at, is this has been going on since at least FH2.

1 Like

I understand that, but there’s a degree of risk involved. Will it work, or will it blow up in their face?

Ok! Does it have unique mods like the Ford GT Opi?

Where does it appear in the game Max?

Details are in the first post. Players won’t see it in the model search fields until after January 31st.

Thanks Max.
I have just got a code, but I did not read the initial post on here.
So, all I must do is wait until the 31st January and the Zonda will appear in my garage as if by majic!