Not able to access DLC cars

WOOOOOT! I’m a few hrs from home but will check my stuff & report back in a bit, thanks for your update

-Update… Yaaaaa! Free cars showed up where they should be & I’m a happy man!

BIG Thanks to all that helped with the fix, much appreciated!!

This is confirmed. Yesterday still no joy. This morning tried again after seeing Blackdog35’s post and all my 10 Year Anniversary Pack cars are back under the FREE tab along with all my missing tokens. Also received the #63 Squadra Corse Huracán LP620-2 Super Trofeo car. No need to do a hard reset, uninstallation/ re-installation at all.

I am happy to get all the cars back plus get some new ones especially the Merc racing truck. Mechberg mentioned on the Forza stream last night that that something had went wrong with their gifting system. I take it this was what affected us as well.

Yup, got free cars.

What did you done to access all your DLC Cars?
I still got the same issue in the game.
I purchase the car pass, so all car packs were included, but i don’t see the first free car section to collect them without pay some ingame credits.

Anyone an idea what i can do to access all cars?

Thanks

I didn’t do anything to access them they just appeared as free a week late. Strangely I now have the same issue on FH3 with the Playseat car pack.

Same issue for me, I bought F6 on day one, VIP pack, played for months and amassed a lot of money and cars. Started playing Project Cars and Assetto Corsa when they came out, but with all their bugs an problems I returned to Forza last week, but all my DLC/VIP/money etc had disappeared! I too deleted the game and game save from the console and my account, reinstalled all those and the DLC and yes, the DLC is all installed, not “waiting” but the cars are only available to buy, not free.
I bought the pack with the Racing Truck and that came through ok, but all my other purchases are gone, so I’m basically starting from new while all my friends still have their content.
Not happy…

It seems we have no common solution for these dlc issues, only a solution for some specified issues from single users.

I guess there is no proposal for a solution from T10?

Same here, bought VIP Pass and Hot Wheels Pack yesterday…nothing is ok.
Re install , install , hard reset nothing solve the Problem .
Turn10 please Help. I’ve paid gor the VIP and the Pack with the Cars but i have no VIP Status