More motor swap options for the AM Vucan

I’d be happy just to have a 7.2 racing V8 swap option. Nothing against the Racing V12, but it’s ridiculously underpowered compared to the other motors in this game.

You definitely play a different game than I do.

4 Likes

i rather have no engines swap at all … and just stock engine balanced … because at this point feels like all the cars sound the same

a class = v8
s1 class = v10
s2 class = v12

on the top of that … these are the engines with the most generic and fake sound of the all game

3 Likes

The Racing V12 engine sound is almost unbearable!! As in 80’s synthesizer bad. I’d prefer not to drive a car with it.

Yeah I would prefer if they tweaked a bunch of cars so they could actually reach the top of their classes with their stock engine and drive-train.

Hey, did you know that their is a really cool place to put your stuff on this.
Forza-Horizon-4-Features-Wish-List.aspx

1 Like

The last 2 ranked lobbies I was in were S2 Road Racing, and I won both in a V12 swapped Vulcan, even though there were rank 6’s through 9’s in the lobby with usual suspect cars like TVR Speed 12’s and FXX’s. I have to agree with Rayne SE. The Racing V12 is often the most competitive.

Personally, I wouldn’t mind seeing more engine swaps, but I’d most like there to be a PI penalty that’s not tied to performance with engine swaps … like an extra 20 PI … so that any engine swap would not perform as well as the stock engine when shooting for a class for where the stock engine can get you all the way to the PI limit for the class. Then people wouldn’t have choose between keeping a car’s character and being most competitive. People would only swap engines because they want to, not because they feel like they have to.