Modders getting outta hand

Is it just me or is modding on the hall of fame getting out of hand?

always has been unfortunately, it’s not even modding, it’s mostly bugs allowing people to repeat accolades

1 Like

Looks like there is a new exploit that doesn’t seem to be linked to repeat accoades - starting a couple days ago, the top entries in the Hall of Fame all have a clean 10 Million points, which is probably what BadKarma127 is referring to. Not that it matters much in the grand scheme of things, but it is annoying and should be an easy fix if the devs actually cared about it.

Looks like the majority of the 10M losers are also max-level losers. That’s a strong indication that the accolades score is maxed by modification rather than an exploit.

1 Like

I agree, probably some sort of save game modification - sorry, I was using the term “exploit” in a very wide and loose sense.

1 Like

Especially in rivals. Running ghosts is kind of funny…especially when you see some players, your a decent driver, use their tunes, and they are so fast they seem to finish minutes ahead of folks while disappearing and reappearing. Reason why I just focus on the trials and the weeklies anymore. Forza horizon 4 has gotten so bad…playground games and ranked are nearly unplayable. I just take the good with the bad and enjoy what I can. It’s evident after years of complaining their is no real concerned effort to fix it…so we just have to deal with it.