Interlagos / Jose Carlos Pace

Please press VOTE in the upper left of the screen to express your interest in seeing this track location in Forza Motorsport.

Feel free to post a comment about why you suggest this location.

Interlagos

Interlagos is a real world circuit in São Paulo, Brazil used for Formula 1.

Olá Interlagos e Ayrton Senna no Forza e demais

19 Likes

Olá Forza Motorsport eu gosto muito de Forza pelo jogo e tenho certeza que Forza merece Interlagos e Ayrton Senna vamos pra cima Forza detonar a explosão de adrenalina Forza motorsport

20 Likes

Please Interlagos be a great full track, very technical

26 Likes

Why Interlados is still Abasent in forza Franchise?

17 Likes

I hope it’s not by contract with Other console

14 Likes

Logistical (outside US, Asia or europe) and licensing issues (Track is owned by the São Paulo City Gov. and Mayors change very often on Brazil)

16 Likes

Add Interlagos

10 Likes

RIDE 4 have interlagos, if Milestone was able to manage licensing, etc…and they did a good job. Theres no reason to Turn10/XGS can´t add interlagos too. I don’t believe Codemasters have exclusivity deal.

14 Likes

Por favor incluam Interlagos no próximo Forza!!! Precisamos de um pista real no Brasil!

18 Likes

That’s a great suggestion from the team. I enjoyed the custom Rio street course in 7 a lot and it would be great if we had a real track from Brazil like Interlagos.

14 Likes

This track was the location of the best race in the last season of Formula 1. We need this one in the next game.

10 Likes

A traditional Formula 1 track and other categories. Plus it’s really fun to play with.

12 Likes

a legendary track cant depent on voting … cmon turn 10

12 Likes

Interlagos in Brazil, please.

8 Likes

One of the most classic racetracks in motorsport, we want it

7 Likes

Pretty please :raised_hands:

5 Likes

But if you manage to make a contract, any subsequent mayor is obliged to abide to the terms. Interlagos host F1 races for many decades uninterrupted.

6 Likes

Yea, but the problem is not in make the contract, the problem is when is time to renew the contract, the same problem F1 had few years ago

The F1, mind you, was almost took out of interlagos few years ago

5 Likes

Interlagos has a very important role in the history of motorsport. It’s no wonder that for a long time it was the last GP in f1 championships. I believe it would be a great addition to Forza.

5 Likes