Interlagos / Jose Carlos Pace

We from Brazil would be very happy with this track

6 Likes

I ran Interlargos on a different racing sim, and I thought it would be a great fit for Forza Motorsport. Although it’s not the longest track on the planet, Interlargos lends itself well to various classes of racing. Definitely a track to add to Forza.

4 Likes

Interlagos host various types of racing, from F1 with Modified Street Cars for racing

4 Likes
5 Likes

Eu amo Interlagos

2 Likes

In my opinion, Interlagos is a must! Fantastic track, with uphill, downhill… Two long sections thate become easy to overtake.

4 Likes

Autódromo José Carlos Pace Interlagos :brazil:

1 Like

Please include the interlagos circuit. One of the few counter-clockwise circuits, anti-clockwise, and it was not built on flat terrain, but follows the ups and downs of hilly ground, which places higher demands on the drivers and their vehicles.

2 Likes

Interlagos :brazil::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Greetings! Interlagos would be a great addition to the franchise, specially with the state-of-the-art tire and fluid simulation. Certain Turn10 will provide the best climate changes simulated in a rendered Interlagos. And, Senna’s S would be a ‘good friend’ to Laguna Seca’s Corkscrew.
Cheers!

4 Likes

Please, include the interlagos circuit!!

2 Likes

Interlagos in São Paulo, Brazil please! It´s a incredible circuit!

2 Likes

Interlagos also has an older layout that’s longer than the track we see today. Since Forza said they’re looking at historic tracks too, this could be added as a layout (1978-89):

Current layout:

15 Likes

They said that would put if the layouts are stll scaneable
n case of interlagos is complicated, it have various parts of old road course still scaneable but others are not beacuse of changes for the actual layouts

In anyways the track would be possible to make various layouts besdes the actual one
here s a aeral iamage from bign maps

9 Likes

What’s this doing this low down the track voting? This track looks fun as heck!

1 Like

This actually the most voted track
Fujimi is getting closer but likely the Brazilians will vote more

2 Likes

No doubt, even though I’m really hopeful for both I’m not holding my breath for Fujimi. Would be so much fun with both these tracks

2 Likes

As much as I would really want to see Fujimi Kaido make a return to the new Motorsport, I don’t think it has as good of a chance as something like Interlagos. I’m still holding out hope, though! :pray:

1 Like

Easily one of the best tracks in the world. Absolutely legendary. Please make this a reality, Turn 10!

3 Likes

20 milion ppl live in são paulo and imagine the number of petrolheads that want to drive thre but dont have cars or time to go there in the track day events, with the circuit in this nice game we will all have chance to race there everyday, many ppl will buy the game just becouse it.

2 Likes