I will buy cars

Toyota Celica Gt '74
Napier-Railton '33
Ford Capri Rs3100 FE '73

1 Like

The Capri is free with the full star card thing. Itā€™s not that hard, most difficult for me was getting League 10. I need two of those myself but if I get an IS F or Capri Iā€™ll auction it.

2 Likes

Is that true about the Capri? I thought some tasks canā€™t be performed anymore. Iā€™ve owned several by sniping the AH.Iā€™m not sure if I have an additional one left. I sold off a lot of double cars in FH4 a few weeks ago. Iā€™ll have a look later. Mostly in FH5 now.

2 Likes

I canā€™t be sure that it does still work but I think all the required tasks can still be completed. One was broken completely until about six months/a year ago but they did fix that, I got the full star card shortly after that.

2 Likes

You need Xbox Live Gold for that. I eventually got mine in the Auction House

2 Likes

Unfortunately, it doesnā€™t find ranked drift games. Iā€™ve been trying for a month (PC version)

1 Like

Eh? - wotā€™s that got to with your OP on buying cars ?

1 Like

Sorry think thatā€™s due to my question on whether the Capri FE can still be won through the ā€˜cardsā€™, thus outside of the AH.

2 Likes

I cannot finish star card to obtain capri fe.

2 Likes

you can get League 10 in racing, that still works . . . oh, hang on, is there something about doing one of each type of event or something?

2 Likes

I donā€™t need help getting a car because I know how. I want to buy these cars. The problem is that ranked drift match doesnā€™t work and I canā€™t unlock gold in starcard. The rest appear in forzatonshop as much as I know. I fight at the auction house :smiley:

1 Like

Good Luck!
If youā€™ve got the credits and really want the car just do a buy out.

1 Like

There once was a day where I bought three Capri FEs within an hour for a total of less then 600K. I sold one off immediately, not for 20M like most would but for 5 or 6. Didnā€™t need the CR. Iā€™m not sure whether I have one or two now. I will have a look tomorrow. OVer 860M left in FH4+30000 or so FP, can buy a lot of wheelspinsā€¦

2 Likes

i have 112mln i try. thanks

1 Like

So if you donā€™t need that car ā€¦ what ones are you looking for ?
Iā€™ve got a ton of cars in FH4 that I donā€™t want and always sell as cheap as I can.
Sorry - added the wrong gamertag.

1 Like

Im waiting. Thanks for trying help

1 Like

Oh I donā€™t need any car. AFAIK the only car in FH4 I do not own is one that canā€™t be obtained through the AH: the Aston Martin DB11 PO. I was just trying to point out that after a certain time CR does not really matter anymore in both Fh4 and FH5.

2 Likes

Totally - thatā€™s why I made a ā€œSuggestionā€ to the devs to give some options instead of being given stuff automatically.

Blockquote
Add New Options to receiving Duplicates

1 Like

Blockquote
Oh I donā€™t need any car. AFAIK the only car in FH4 I do not own is one that canā€™t be obtained through the AH: the Aston Martin DB11 PO. I was just trying to point out that after a certain time CR does not really matter anymore in both Fh4 and FH5.

Does that man you have the ā€œOwens Editionā€ ?
I so - would love a photo of it.

1 Like

sent reply to wrong poster.
What cars you need and Iā€™ll see if I have them - several hundreds need to goā€¦ Cheap.

1 Like