I will buy cars

No I don’t forgot about that one. I also don’t have a picture. Pretty sure it did encounter it in a race once, not knowing the ‘story’ behind it and not really caring about the Horizon Promo at that time. I meant all ‘legal’ cars.

1 Like

Toyota Celica Gt '74
Napier-Railton '33
Lexus Is F '09
Ford Capri Rs3100 FE '73

1 Like

OT I guess, but… :wink:

I’m pretty sure I got my photo of the Owen’s car in an event blueprint or challenge card way back.

1 Like

Cool - so you’re in no danger of having a car that you shouldn’t be able to. Many seem to have that somehow though. ~Guess the devs have given up on that one now though.

Sorry - in FH5 at the moment - will need to load up FH4 to check…

Relax, no problem, I don’t need today :smiley: I have completed tasks in forza horizon 5, so I hunt at auctions in fh4 :wink:

1 Like

Yep, lots of Blueprint Events still seem to have it. Quick search in “Title” field for “Owen” should find you something that works.

1 Like

No worries - just had a look and no spares of those cars seem to show up.
Happy hunting.
Pity - like I say - huge amount of cars that I’d like to get rid of cheap - just not those sadly.

people have that P1? didn’t realise!

1 Like

Some (redacted) hacked it. Supposedly they were banned and an effort was made to “recover” the undeserved cars.

I think some (beyond Owen of course) had it legitimately ?

2 Likes

Not sure who would have it legit.
It was a one time gift to one player…

Got a Highlander flashback on this one: “There can be only one…!”

2 Likes

hey, maybe Owen’s P1 had that 3000 Explorer Influence in it

2 Likes

Allas none of these left to sell at the moment.

1 Like

I keep forgetting, yes I had a look, sorry, only one on your list in my garage. If it wasn’t an “original owner” car I’d part with it. Will keep your list in mind though if a duplicate ever turns up.

1 Like

Maybe … Always wondered where that went to.

1 Like

I’ve got a Napier you can have for minimum buyout - not sure of your Time Zone though, no point me putting it up for auction if you’re not there to grab it!

2 Likes

Add me on xbox live and send messege. We will agree with the auction if we are both online. Im from Poland and my time is UTC+02:00.

My Gamertag: SynAndrzeja#1627 / x_SynAndrzeja_x

1 Like

bump
Ford Capri Rs3100 FE '73