How many times do your tunes have to be used to get CR?

I totally agree with everything above. I used to make money from my designs, while it was not a lot it was an incentive to keep going and sharing them, now i get nothing for hours spent on a design except demotivated to see others using my work for free.
It seems to me that they ported over some of the most popular designs from Forza 4 at launch and these and a bunch of very basic designs hit the top every time. The front page of the design download screen has not changed it’s recommendations since i started playing on the first day. But it seems they have our money now and a huge lineup of designs so not even everyone stopping sharing would do anything.
After buying every Forza (even the horrible Horizon) so far, this and the inability to load car setups from the track start screen have me wondering if this is the last Forza i will purchase?

1 Like

True !
Noticed this when i was with some friends, we all choose the same car for some laps and there were 4 with the exact same design.
It’s always the same 10 designs that are recommended and that’s where most people pick a design from.
Those ‘recommended designs’ should change to ‘last added designs’ to give everyone a fair chance to get some credits / achievements for their designs.

For those trying to make money I suggest racing in rivals, B class 600, silverstone national. Set the very top player on the leaderboard (shrubbyterror53) as your rival. Just press x on there name.

You get roughly a million credits every 25 ish laps completed. A lap can be completed in under 60 secs. That’s roughly a million every 25 or so mins.

This instantly makes the boost system redundant and is way better than waisting time on designs that people might not even see, download or use.

i just think they need to start listening to their fans I mean how many people have spent hundreds, if not thousands of hours in the game just because of the old painting system. I think they need to reintroduce the Auction house and the old storefront. I mean I’m not sure if there is a limit as to what you can share anymore, but I’d rather have a limit then seeing the same design on every car that stupid design with the animal on the side, I mean its for every car!