Hoonigan Car Pack (Pre-Order bonus)

Store link: Forza Motorsport 7 Preorder Bonus

Hoonigan Car Pack
Staff
Thursday, August 10, 2017

5 Likes

They can put stickers on herts windows, but still won’t leave us do it. RIP cool pack all the same

3 Likes

Any reason why the physical edition pre-orders are treated differently?
What about treating all customers the same way, instead of some being Tier 1 costumers and others being the piss over ones?

10 Likes
1 Like

So I’ll be getting the physical edition, and treated like some kinda second class customer? Pathetic.

13 Likes

Physical disc edition purchasers can get things that digital version purchasers can’t. Just make the decision that’s best for you based on all the available information.

3 Likes

You are right.
Physical edition - £79.99

• Includes a box and a physical disc

Digital edition - £79.99

• Includes play anywhere
  • Includes exclusive DLC for FM7
  • Includes DLC free for FH3

Yeah, physical buyers get a lot more, no doubt about it.

13 Likes

As others have mentioned, physical disc purchasers can get the disc, limited edition steelbook case and the scale Porsche model. Digital purchasers can not get any of those. (I also believe that some of the retailer-specific pre-order cars are limited to physical versions.)

This is why many people have not yet pre-ordered. We don’t yet have all the information on what is included with all the different pre-order options.

2 Likes

Yepp. The the same here. Digital: 99,99€ Physical: 99,99€

So the Steelbox we have got, with our physical disk must be so expansive as the 2 DLC. facepalm

I guess it’s up to you. Do you want the steelbook and scale model car or the bonus DLC and play-anywhere? There will still be a day one and VIP car pack as well. You also get tier reward and past VIP bonuses.

*The DLC is not exclusive. You will be able to buy it in the store.

-k

1 Like

Nah they want it all!!!

Nice to see that Digital purchasers are getting something this time…

1 Like

It is exclusive to FM7 pre-orders, or at least the article makes it seem that way. It says the FH3 pack will be available separately, but not the FM7 one.

1 Like

As he said…make the decision that’s best for you based on all the available information.

If it bothers you too much…don’t buy any.

1 Like

WOW! That pack looks AMAZING!!! I love the '55 Chevy gasser! I can’t wait to start painting it! I’m going to start on some vintage decals tonight. The Nova looks like a lot of fun too! Seems like a great pack. I wasn’t too excited over the Fate of the Furious pack rumors (or any of the movies for that matter). I cannot wait to have Milner’s deuce AND Falfa’s Chevy from American Graffiti in my garage!!!

1 Like

I don’t even know how the pre-order bonuses are going to work. For example, I pre-ordered the digital ultimate edition through Amazon. Would I still be eligible to get this pack even though I did not pre-order through the Microsoft store? After all this, I still consider this pack and these cars as what they are, a bonus. If on the off-chance that I do not get them, I won’t be raising my torch and pitchfork to go after T10.

-k

1 Like

A pre-order bonus “place holder” has been installed onto my PC and on to my X Box One S…

I’m not as lucky. On my Amazon order page it just says this:

“Available on September 29, 2017 at 12:00 AM (US/Pacific)
We will send you an e-mail to xxxxxxxxxxxxx when this item is available.”

I would assume then that this pack is only applicable to the MS store orders.

-k

No, you just probably won’t get the code until the game is released. Which is more than likely what would happen with physical pre-orders as well, if they offered it to physical edition purchasers…

Mine is indeed a Digital Purchase from the Microsoft Store…

On the Console at the moment if I manage game for FM7 I have…

Forza Motorsport 7 - 108.1 MB
Forza Motorsport 7 Day One Car Pack 10 MB
Forza Motorsport 7 Preorder Bonus 10 MB
Forza Motorsport 7 VIP 10 MB

On the PC Windows Store

Only the first 3 items are shown as being installed…
The VIP pack tries to get downloaded at regular intervals but fails every time causing notifications to be sent…

I’m hoping that we get early access to the “download” before the “play” early access as it will be going on both platforms…

1 Like