Gumpert Apollo 2005-2012

Click VOTE above to indicate your interest in this model for Forza Horizon.
Reply below to provide details about the cars you’re requesting.

Click the tags on this topic to find and vote on other similar models.

Gumpert Apollo

This Topic is specifically for the versions produced by Gumpert Sportwagenmanufaktur, for voting on the later Apollo N produced by Apollo Automobil see its Topic here.

This model has been represented in Forza games as the:

• 2010 Gumpert Apollo S (FM3-FM4 | FH1)
  • 2012 Gumpert Apollo Enraged (FH1)

Poll

Note - voting on polls does not substitute for voting on the topic. Make sure to VOTE above the first post to have your interest in this model counted.

Which Version do you prefer?

• Apollo
  • Apollo S
  • Apollo R
  • Apollo Enraged
  • Apollo Speed
0 voters

The 2010 Gumpert Apollo S - A monster that generates 750 PS and 850 Nm of torque from a 4.2L V8, making it a true hypercar of its time. Goes from 0-100 km/h in 3.0 seconds as it weighs only 1.200 kg, and reaches a top speed of up to 360 km/h. It held the lap record at the Nordschleife with a time of 7:11.5.

42 Likes

I’m all for it, be it S or Enraged :+1:

9 Likes

One of the cars that should’ve been brought back for the 10th anniversary of Forza Horizon, however I understand there may be legitimate licensing issues with that one. Still, it’s an amazing car and one of my favourites in the Forza games that featured it.

9 Likes

I mean, you should see the crazy history of the company, at one point, two companies tried to release the same car, it’s crazy

4 Likes

S, Enraged, or any of em really. I love this car. Please please please

7 Likes

Gumpert Apollo Enraged (2012)

2 Likes

Gumpert Apollo Speed news - Gumpert Apollo: a new ‘Ring record? - 2009 | Top Gear

8 Likes

Grumpet Apollo S

Yeah.

2010 Gumpert Apollo S

2012 Gumpert Apollo Enraged

2012 Gumpert Apollo R

13 Likes

Until you realize that there are now two companies utilising similar names, which both sold this car at one point

2 Likes

This one is still a Gumpert. The Apollo brand is just a rename but not for the brand name for this car because of its model name. In reality, it’s one company because Gumpert changed its name into Apollo Automobil after it got saved from bankruptcy. Therefore, Gumpert and Apollo were just different names depending on the brand.

Your best hope would be the Apollo N being added, as it was the first car released under the Apollo brand name, but still had the basic shape of the original Gumpert Apollo.

1 Like

Oh yeah, right. That should definitely be true.

The Apollo N I like better honestly.

The likelihood of this car coming back is unknown, but if it does, I liked to see the return of the 2012 Gumpert Apollo Enraged. Coolest name for sure.

9 Likes

I agree with you 100%. It was in FH1 and some Motorsport games i genuinly loved that car, so legendary.

2 Likes

The Enraged model sure is a beast, although i dont understand how one gets it in FH1 (must by a Unicor or smt.). I would be happy with any model but if the add the Enraged model ill be one of the happiest people alive.

1 Like

It was a DLC car, so it’s unobtainable now sadly.
If the standard Apollo gets in to FH5 at any point, I hope it has the Enraged version as a perk unlock without the devs telling us about it.

3 Likes