Gumpert Apollo 2005-2012

yes, thats actually want i think every player from FH1 wants, its like in 2013 that car itself just disappeared from racing games for no reason, it was a great car to use in FH1 and a great car to use in NFS hot pursuit, now that car is nowhere to be found ingames like newer FORZA, NFS, ASSETO, GT7 ETC, there really shouldnt be a issue with liceancing since they had the APOLLO IE since 2017 and has been in every forza game yet, its even in FM8 now

2 Likes

It was in FH1, please bring it back

1 Like

Please Forza, bring back the Gumpert Apollo if you can. I would love to see the Apollo S, Apollo Enraged, and would really like to see the Apollo R and the Apollo Basic. And if you can’t get any of the those, maybe add the Apollo N under the newer Apollo brand.

Gumpert Apollo S

Gumpert Apollo Enraged

Gumpert Apollo R

Gumpert Apollo Basic

Apollo N
IMG_3417

Thank you for understanding my request.

12 Likes

The Apollo N is the best

1 Like

I feel like there’s a licensing issue with all this even though we have the Apollo IE.

Yeah, this is why it is probably not in the game.

1 Like

That why I need bring Gumpert Apollo GT back!!!

1 Like

Apollo Basic

images

Does anyone want this car in FH5 as part of the European Cars season?

4 Likes

I want apollo right now!

4 Likes

If not now, then in the next Series

2 Likes

I think it might have a chance in the future because Gumpert recently, is Apollo Automobili since 2016. As of now, it’s not part of the update…

I know, me too. I miss driving the car fh1

1 Like

Yeah there is a Licensing issue with it since they changed the name of the brand strong text
you can see when they changed the name of the car brand
(Apollo Automobil - Wikipedia) Yes it is from wiki

2012 Gumpert Apollo Enraged (for FH5)

Specs:

• 780-horsepower Audi-derived 4.2L Biturbo V8 engine
  • 7-speed dual-clutch transmission with paddle shifters behind the steering wheel
  • RWD layout
  • 0-60 in a quick 2.9 seconds with a top speed of 205 mph

Engine swap suggestions:

1. Racing 7.2L V8 (RJA Pro Truck)
  2. 7.4L V8TT (Funco F9)
  3. Racing V12 (F50 GT ‘96)
2 Likes

Definitely a shame that this car fell into licensing hell. I guess the Apollo N still has some chance considering it’s in Asphalt 8 and 9.