FRUSTRATED BEYOND BELIEF!!!

Thanks for the tip. Starting if from the Xbox app worked. Tried starting it from the exe icon in the start menu and it did not work. Went to the xbox app following your tip and it works. Yay! Thanks!

I avoided buying this at launch because I had a feeling it would be a mess. Today I saw FM7 standard edition is reduced on windows store but I’d be crazy to buy it. I see the this sub forum is still full of reported issues with windows store downloads and the games erratic performance - can do without such frustration, as along time fan of Forza that’s a shame.

1 Like

I feel you, i’m unhappy as well.

I mean, from day one FM7 never worked good for me. Now so many days after release things get even worse.
Loading times are super long, a lot of “mini-freezes” incl. some weird sound freezes, gsync Problems, crashes and over all the game doesent feel smooth with 100+ FPS.
Even small issues like the mouse cursor that not disapears when using the controller shows me, T10 is doing not very well with the PC version.
BTW: Every game under DX12 is a pain for me.

PC: GTX 980, i7-4790k, Samsung SSD.

But ok, i learned from that 100 bucks i spent. I will never buy a game from that weird MS store.
I tried it again today, after a couple of days i paused, just wanted to see if problems were fixed.
The good thing now: I have more space on my 500GB SSD because i uninstalled it.

Greetings from Germany :slight_smile:

1 Like

UPDATE 12/12/17
So the game seems to be working much better. There still is the issue where it will not start every day. The splash screen will flash for a second and go back to desktop. All I do when this happens is, open Microsoft Store and download/install a free app, then the game starts perfectly. Can there PLEASE be a fix for this??? This is ridiculous to have to install a free useless app to get the game to start.

There are certain games like Flight Sims as an example that would require a high end PC to even play since they are not available on consoles. Especially with the amounts of mods available for games like that have high res graphics.

Take your time, lots to read and do.

If you are only ever going to play FM7, flat like you have is fine. If you’re going to play others, then work to do.

1 Like