Forza wont update

At least you guys can play.

My FM5 died after the March update & it still won’t let me start a race after the nearly 3 hr re-install.

Microsoft & T10 have both released half baked products… l regret purchasing these Day One items! sigh

I hate to hear that. Sounds like a problem with your X1. Aren’t you going to send back to Microsoft so they can fix it? It’s under warranty.

Thankfully I have had zero issues with my X1 Day One, FM5 LCE & Thrustmaster TX.

Maybe it is a problem with the XO however I’m thinking it’s more likely FM5 because I can play BF4 every day that I choose to… & since I only have two games, one of which no longer works… then I usually end up choosing to play BF4. O_o

Let’s see what happens when I get home from work & after the April update gets downloaded (it wasn’t available to me the last time I checked).

Sorry for the silly question but are these update issues the same as this error ‘There was a problem with the update’ > try again? I just want to make sure I am in the same bucket as everyone else. The most frustrating part is I can’t even launch the game anymore it just shows the error above.

Hey guys I wonder if any of you can help me, I dd update last night etc, it got to 20% and said I could start the game, so I did, went to the game, went to start up a career race and it said it hasn’t been installed… the thingy won’t go past 20% etither :confused: any ideas :frowning:

Thanks

Game is messed up at the minute, Paint booth isn’t working properly either as I can’t save any Vinyls, think the update had some glitches in it.