Forza Motorsport 5 Game Features Wish List

This is the place to discuss what game features you would like to see in Forza Motorsport 5.

9 Likes

Auction House,
Storefront
A way to view all paints/tunes without getting in each car
View paints/tunes shared by friends/followers automatically
Day/Night Racing
All Weather racing
gifting, even if something can only be gifted once and then thats it
a way to sell cars back to the game

82 Likes

I would love to see more weather conditions and day/night too

Everything I was going to say except that there is one more thing. Label the cars. I mean like wether it is a hypercar or supercar vintage etc for the rivals restrictions.

i agree with everything said hear especially the all weather racing, every race is on a dry sunny track, hardly a racing simulator.

hope you get this sorted

ps bring back nurbergring :slight_smile:

1 Like

plus one to this.

My roommate just bought the console and the game, so while he was out picking it up, I was busy buying and modding some cars to get him started. Once he was set up and good to go, I couldn’t hook him up. Thank Turn 10, you really knocked that one outta the park!.

Basically what he said with the following.

New WHEELS! for the past 3 games… still the same… BORING! you people need someone else looking at your wheel selection and good brand names with the latest and greatest hot wheels out there.

I want to be able to pick and choose what cars race in my private multi-player games like in F4. I don’t want to race against freaking drivetars maxed out PI levels… I want to sometimes race STOCK vs STOCK vehicles which is now IMPOSSIBLE…

Another added feature which would be nice… (going to get crucified here) is Porsche

I don’t know if Forza is now a racing sim… or a drivatar sim… it appears many have lost the spirit of racing… in clubs. NO Open wheel racing… that’s why they have Formula one games… they dynamics of your Cart-Indy and F1 cars are not good… just take them out.

This and:
More tire smoke when drifting
Auction House
More Body kits and Wings(For all Cars)
More JDM Cars and Body kits
More Cars
Create a track(Hopefully)
More drift oriented Upgrades

Local leaderboards same as FM2.
Career based leaderboards.

9 Likes

i would love to have time attack lobbies back in forza 5 multiplayer with more then one class.

8 Likes

Main Menu - Pins: Using the Xbox One dashboard as an example, I’d like to be able to pin favorite game menu locations to the main game menu layout for quick access. My Cars is always my starting point to the game and it seems like it takes an unnecessary number of menu clicks to get to them. I’d redesign the main menu by splitting the Career menu box into two - one for My Cars, and one free box to pin your favorite location in (as specific as Multiplayer Special Events Unlimited Drag for example). Maybe even the ability to move the boxes around or change their sizes to customize your display would be nice to have.

Main Menu - Community content display: I keep forgetting to look for user-generated content like Forza TV and shared photos. It would be nice to see a scroll of current Select, Popular, and Friends photos, designs, and maybe even tuning files, either within a main menu box or as a screen-saver. Something automatic and upfront to show off what the community is producing to prompt me to check it out.

Career - Restrictions display/options: Add a button to show event restrictions in Career League series. Always show the full series event list (even if events are locked), not only after the Championship is complete. Add the option to Buy eligible cars stock, not just upgraded. Add the option to upgrade/tune/paint in the event menu (next to assists). Always show the track name in the event info screen.

Career - Bonus races: If new tracks are added through DLC, add Bonus races for these environments.

Upgrade Shop - Car select: Add the ability to switch cars from within the Upgrade Shop. Always show the car model name on every screen in Upgrades and Tuning.

Buy Cars/My Cars - Filters: Add all the car search filters available in FM4. Display Body Family (vital for Career series restrictions), Model Family, value, and other categories listed in FM4’s garage. Add the ability to group cars into custom named categories as in FM4.

My Cars - Upgrades display: Add an indicator of tire type, or the filename of the currently installed tuning setup, or a toggable list of installed upgrades for each of My Cars to make it easier to pick out drag setups vs. circuit setups quickly in multiplayer and single player event lobbies.

Message Center: When a DLC pack or content update is released, use the Message Center DLC section to make the announcement. (“IGN car pack released, followed by a related content update” and content update changelog).

Design selection - Free Look: Add the ability to Free Look in the initial design or paint selection menu, not just after the paint has been selected. (Pressing Back at this point still allows Free Look to work, so this seems doable)

Paint - saved color: Add the ability to save a custom paint color for easy selection regardless of the car model.

Replay Cameras - Helicopter view: Add the dolly helicopter views as in Forza Horizon.

Drivatars - Design selection: Add the option to select designs for the Drivatar opponents to use in races against you (preferable for photography).

Racing - Start countdown: Show the tach immediately when the start timer begins to allow for better RPM staging (vital for drag racing).

Racing - Post race payout display: Add a Press A to Continue to each payout screen to give players control over either pausing on the payout info, or skipping it quickly.

Leaderboard - Assists key: Add an indication of the car’s drivetrain to the leaderboards.

Rivals Events: Add a 0-60mph-0 rivals event. Add slalom Autocross events on drag strips (gates equally spaced on a centerline requiring tight S-turns). Add time attack events with Automatic-only override, which would help unskilled controller users show their racing line skills against Manual/Clutch drivers.

47 Likes

and i would love to see new rim packs in market and more tires like stretched and insted of drawing roof racks and side marker lights sell them in the market as DLC

When voting to kick online - keep the timing the same as now but have the vote visible to all except the person being voted for.

New challenges added monthly.

20 Likes

All this. And make the rating system for photos actually mean something beyond 3 views per pic. :stuck_out_tongue:

Replays (used to have)

Save lobby settings (used to have)

Show an icon for purchased cars (used to have)

Get the distance meter working (used to have)

Show the best lap in a session. Splits don’t do much good without knowing what the time is that’s being split off of. (used to have)

Current session ghosts in rivals (used to have)

Tuning within the rivals menu back (used to have)

Easier way to see tunes and paints that I have created and shared (used to have)

A way to see all of what someone I like or follow has shared (used to have)

Dump the invite system for lobby racing. Nothing was wrong with the way it was (used to have)

Local leaderboards because it seems everyone has wanted it back for 6 years (used to have)

Custom public lobbies (used to have)

Club garage or a shared garage. We can’t gift cars, why can’t we share them? (used to have)

A better way to kick people causing issues online.

Be able to skip the post race stuff. It takes forever.

67 Likes

basically things in the game already should NOT be taken out for apparently no reason. It’s easy to get a pulse on what is liked and your quality or quantity statute for Forza 5 does not equate to removing basic items from the game.

3 Likes

Oh yes, all of these. I’m sure it’s been mentioned more than once, but why oh why can’t I load a setup in career mode? I have to wait for the track to load, quit it, wait for the menu to load, choose a setup, reload the race I want, and then race. SO CUMBERSOME and frustrating…

This is a good list if all these made it back in I would be happy… Instead of club garage, I would say clubs along with club garage.

And to piggyback on the best lap and distance meter, I would like to know who is behind and in front of me like before with distance.

This

And the ability to sort my cars in my garage into my own section - also used to have.

2 Likes

this but i would let the person being voted see that they are being voted then even if they aren’t kicked they may take it as a warning and calm down a bit.