Forza Motorsport 5 and 6

Hi I’m trying to get these two titles. I don’t have a disc drive and I can’t find digital codes for 'em anywhere. Infact the only digital codes I found for 'em are stuffed inside the original version of the Xbox One console which you need to buy. And I love all these games. Heck I’ve had so much fun on 'em over the years. I’d love to get 'em again on digital. But ever since microsoft took 'em off the store it’s uhh. Yeah it’s not possible. Probably preaching to the choir at this point but. Just thought I’d put that out there.

Even if you get codes online somewhere it could happen that you cannot activate them any longer. Though you can get loyality rewards for these games through the meanwhile dropped forza hub you cannot receive the messages containing the gifted money any longer as the game servers seemed to be shut down.

Can’t get the rewards myself for FH2 and FM6 - surprisingly this morning FM5 did connect to the servers and I got 70 messages in the gifted section. Got about 35 million credits through the loyaltiy reward system.

Even some already bought and downloaded dlc content is no longer usable in the games like the 10 years anniversary car pack. There are still in my garage but if I will drive them I got an error message that the marketplace server is not available. And the DLC contents for FM6 “Porsche” and “Nascar” didn’t work on my account either - though I bought FM6 Gold plus the ultimate add-on collection right at the microsoft store two years ago before the game was delisted.

Buy a disc with the base game.

Great advice. Should the TO lay the disc on top of the XBox or should it lean sideways to install the game? lol

if you found codes they should work … I had a code for the xbox 360 FM4 that worked fine Never seen a code not work unless it has a expiration date on it and I only seen that on the destiny stuff …SO make sure IF you find one that it has no date on it for that

Why do we not have an official communication on this subject? Is it a breakdown or a voluntary closure? If yes definitive? How can we have access to paid content offline?

1 Like