FYI: You can still get Porsche DLC

Found this info elsewhere and decided to give it a go yesterday and it still works. You can purchase a code for the Forza 4 Porsche Expansion pack. I bought it from the link below. Once I got the code via email, I was able to redeem it and download on my 360 without issue. For those of you looking to 1000 the game without having to put several hundred hours into finishing the entire event list.

http://www.game.co.uk/en/forza-motorsport-4-porsche-expansion-pack-303874

As for the online challenges, you can create a private lobby, set it to 1 lap on the short Top Gear test track, add AI cars and get the challenges knocked out really quickly.

I got credited for the DLC purchase on Forza Rewards, too. Bonus.

Yep, worked for me too and it’s only £13.49

So it works no matter where yo live at?

Xbox live codes aren’t region locked. I redeemed the DLC code for Mushihimesama Futari (Japan only bullet hell shooter) from the UK.

What can I do if I had bought GOTY edition after the EOL? Because I have, kind of, these DLC but I can’t download them. I tried with download history and there was only one DLC.

1 Like

I can personally confirm the code will work outside of the UK, but you will have a hard time actually buying the code from game.co.uk if you do not live in the UK with the proper address credentials or have someone who does who can buy it on your behalf.

It does not work anymore. Website doesn’t list this addon anymore.

Damn, i’m to late for this. I’m just on the way to push my Reward tier. Same goes for FM5, no way to get the car pack anymore.

From Forza Week in Review 9-22-17:

Maybe it is not for DLC Points, but for the easy GS to reach 1000 faster.

Could be.

I know this is a very cold thread. But wondering if you’d trade for the code. I think I would be able to do a workaround and also a way in which I could gain more passes.