Forza Motorsport 3 WILL NOT LOAD!!

Hey all,
So about 10 months ago I bought a copy of Forza Motorsport 3 for my Xbox 360 in the CeX store. I put it into my console and the game was working fine after I installed the cars off disc 2. So I played the learning race at the start, finished it and it went to a loading screen for me to get to the menu where I could play the proper game. I waited for about 20 minutes and it was still loading with no sign of finishing. This has happened every time I have put the disc in. I played the preview race and then I get stuck on the loading screen. I cannot get into the game to play it or use any other car. This is extremely annoying! If anyone has the solution or suggestions please come forward. Thanks

That’s strange.
Xbox 360 games are usually realiable.

Have you tried installing the game on the console?
You press X in the disc block when the disc is present and you can install it from there.

What about other games?
Your problem seems to be either a faulty disc or your DVD drive if other games are working correctly, don’t you think?

I’ve got exactly this problem!

This is going to be a little unusually but can you please try clearing your console’s cache 5 times in a row and then reset your console to see if the issue continues? Instructions on how to clear your cache can be found here: Xbox Support