Forza Horizon 2 Pre Order

Forza Horizon 2 is officially avaliable for pre order on amazon USA. $49.99 For the 360 version and $59.99 for the xbox one version. The xbox one version is a day one edition.

P.S- Does anyone know about a limited edition version for forza horizon 2. Like the ones for recent Forzas.

1 Like

I don’t think there is any news /YET/ about a LE version of H2, but you can be sure Turn10 will let us know when they’re ready.

You can always upgrade your preorder at any time before the game comes out.

I pre-ordered mine (regular Horizon 2) through Gamestop on Tuesday.

Edit: OOOHHH!! This was my “On the Podium” forum rank promotion post! yay!

1 Like

Alright bro thanks.

1 Like

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

1st,2nd or 3rd,V- man.

Always first in my own mind Rex! ;D

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up. I’ll be getting the LE for sure though once they announce it.

2 Likes

No problem, yeah same here I want the pre order bonus cars. As well as the possible steel book case

+1000 to that.

Let’s see if Forza’s LCE program gets a boost this time around.

I know this is a week old post, but darned if it didn’t make me laugh…

For the record: my comment wan’t expressing optimism. I simply posed the notion. Anyhow, I see that you’ve returned with some snarky quips of your own.

“Day One Edition includes three unique cars featuring an exclusive Day One livery and tuning package from Turn 10: 2014 Ford Fiesta ST, 2012 Dodge Challenger SRT8 392, and the 2014 Mercedes-Benz A45 AMG.”

Source: Microsoft Store

Speaking of gamestop,

http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-forza+horizon+2,28zu0

Lists 2 different prices for 360 and X1 versions.

I only see 59.99 for X1 and 49.99 for 360.

Ya, that’s two. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well the X1 version was always going to be $10.00s more,why i don’t know.

Gotta a good feeling pre-orders is going to be all over the place, either way i’ll be copping all of them don’t care the price.

Good to see the preorder is out. The LE version shouldn’t be far off.

It also says release date is 12/31. Sure hope that’s wrong. There’s already 3-4 games I want that come out that day.

Placeholder date. Games do not release on New Years. :wink: That is the date that some places use when they don’t know the date.