Forza Horizon 2 Pre Order

Well, that makes things sooo much better.

1 Like

Of course, we’ve also been given a release timeframe of Fall 2014. December 31st would definitely fall into the Winter category (in the northern hemisphere, that is). Heh.

If it’s based in Europe will we also get the LE free stuff and cars that the US only got first time round ??

Do hope so.

1 Like

Either way it’s a cop for sure.

Why that game can’t pre order for europe Xbox one because I live on Finland?

I hope the limited edition isnt a game only in uk as we get ripped off with the price as you cannot get it anywhere else

Is there a chance they’ll implement digital pre-orders before Horizon 2 is out? I hate switching discs.

GameStop has an exclusive 2011 Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 along with the three Day One Edition cars. I have not yet noticed any preorder bonuses from Amazon, Walmart or Best Buy.

Well, hopefully its an accessible vehicle just dressed in GameStop garb.

please release the limited edition already. in the pre orders screen with the black cars in the fine print it says limited edtion collection of the game!

Heh. Don’t worry man. It’ll be here in plenty of time to pre-order; though, I do share in your anxiousness.

1 Like

I really hope they do a LCE.

LCE is basically confirmed by the small print on the preorder bonuses, it’d be nice to see whether or not we get any cool gear this time round, I still have my FM3 keyring and USB, both well worn now though! A little 1:43 lamborghini Huracan would be cool… Must not wishlist… Must not wishlist… Hopefully the wait is so they can prepare for some awesome additions!

LCE better include all of the pre-order bonuses. (if there are multiple)

1 Like

Of course they won’t be. That would defeat the purpose of being a pre-order bonus if you could just go pick up an LCE any old day and have the pre-order “bonuses”. Now, previously the pre-order bonuses were released 6 months later; but, as a standalone paid pack.

LCEs never did. Weren’t all preorder cars released in a DLC half a year later? Afaik it was the case with FM4 and Horizon.

Here are the preorder bonuses I am aware of as of today:

GameStop- in-game 2011 Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4

Amazon- 2008 Ferrari California

I have not seen bonuses for any other retailers yet.

All Day One editions include the 2014 Ford Fiesta ST, 2012 Dodge Challenger SRT8 392, and the 2014 Mercedes-Benz A45 AMG

2 Likes

Argh…they always have such great cars as pre-order bonuses. Looks like I’ll have to wait til they release them in a pack later.

well see that is the thing, what about the 360 version of the game, are they going to have cars be sent to the profiles (in game messaging) with like some random cars with the day one paint job? will it be free? or is there really any point of pre ordering the 360 version game:
"jaiwtfy
The Microsoft Store online preorder for Forza Horizon 2 for xbox one now has an Exclusive offer: Pre-order now and get a $10 Xbox gift card digital code.* " and:
"Chico Edge
Here are the preorder bonuses I am aware of as of today:

GameStop- in-game 2011 Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4

Amazon- 2008 Ferrari California

I have not seen bonuses for any other retailers yet.

All Day One editions include the 2014 Ford Fiesta ST, 2012 Dodge Challenger SRT8 392, and the 2014 Mercedes-Benz A45 AMG"

yep still no word on the xbox 360 version. I’m not really liking this hush, hush, keep secret thing with Turn 10. I mean like some people are saying that there is going to be no rain in the 360 version. Why? other games like NFS and others have had rain in the games. also All the demos, Ad’s, and stuff are only bean on xbox one. And no one knows when the Demo for the XBOX one or 360 is coming out, so yeah what is the point? (I want to get the game but this is really annoying)**

I understand your frustrations, but this is a unique situation. And it all has to do with marketing. Think about this: FH2 is a first party game published by Microsoft. Of course all of the info, gameplay, etc. is going to be on the Xbox One version. They want the game to look as good as possible, as well as sell more consoles.
In addition, nearly every other company that makes multiplatform games start with a game that will run on the worst system, and then optimize it to look better on the more powerful machines. What Microsoft is doing here is very, very different. They brainstormed ideas and knew what they wanted FH2 to become, and then enlisted two different studios to tackle two different consoles. This allows the Xbox One version to accomplish additional things that the Xbox 360 cannot, like dynamic weather and drivatars. If they did it like EA, we would have no weather, crappy AI, no damage, terrible driving, pathetic story, lag-infested online, even worse microtransactions, little change from FH1, no tuning…
Anyway, we are still over two months from release, and there is really no need to preorder yet. The information you seek will come, even if its only a week before launch. And then, you still can preorder it.

[/quote]