FM's Daytona tire wall got called out by John Hindhaugh during Daytona 24 coverage

Maybe, just maybe, it’s time for the patch to remove that out of the game.

38 Likes

LOOOOL That is hilarious, and yeah Turn 10 you have got to fix that, can’t call ur self the game of the year of 2023 when you can’t even manage to fix Daytona’s Pit wall for one section of the track for a inner oval circuit. XD

16 Likes

Well… He ain’t lying.

9 Likes

That is hilariously embarrassing. Wow.

Well… if that’s what it takes to get it fixed (along with Laguna Seca and I’m sure there are others)…so be it.

11 Likes

fark_QwyZTIMndHMSa8QtUHNttICqjtM(1)

There has to be someone in a high enough position and wielding enough power at Turn 10 to start busting some heads. This is just embarrassing.

11 Likes

Holy crap thats funny. I’ve been watching the race most of the day and missed that bit.

I believe I also heard him comment “full pit lane for anyone not racing in virtual reality” :sweat_smile:

It would do good for someone at T10 to watch this race and see what real racing and real race cars are like.

4 Likes

T10 should feel embarrassed after being called out like that by the great John Hindhaugh.

That’s also pretty amusing coming from someone with who T10 has worked together in the past (John was a commentator for FM7 Forza RC).

8 Likes

Brilliant clip and well deserved…
The commentators are great at IMSA!

1 Like

Forza isn’t that unrealistic after all! :joy:

Omg, please T10 fix this.

ha. perfect irl crossover. wasn’t expecting that but well stated

also, add the tire wall to the back straight at the bus stop like irl. stop the trolls from straight lining it or automatic dnf. the pen now is as low as 7.5s but never high enough to auto dnf

Super dumb decision by the developers but I guess this shows that either he or someone he knows (maybe one of his kids?) plays Forza Motorsport and he has seen the monstrosity in the game before.

HAHAHAHA How embarrassing that Forza got called out like that.

1 Like

not realy this, but

I am glad they fixed this. Hindy for the win here.

1 Like

Now can we get John Hindhaugh to call out the in-game pit exit for Laguna Seca? :smirk:

3 Likes

Is he covering any Laguna Seca race soon? The criticism needs to be paired with international coverage to get some response.

Well, he’s the main voice of IMSA Radio, and IMSA is headed there this year from May 10-12, so…one can hope…