You NEED to patch the "hole" in test track!

I’ve reported about 20 people today for glitching out of test track. ALL glitching out deserve life time BAN!

6 Likes

Just do what I do and get a mini and when they do it get tagged and drive in there

1 Like

YES TURN 10! Do none of you bloody play Forza 5’s multiplayer (TAG (virus))? The amount of times people are escaping out of the test track boundaries and destroying the fun are ridiculous. Hasn’t anyone from the development team seen it because I see it EVERY BLOODY RACE you clowns. Where’s the patch?? And for goodness sake put on a freaking timer so that when these retards escape the boundaries the game will continue to count down to an inevitable end (maybe 5-10 mins?). All us honest players end up waiting in lobbies for too long- waiting for some idiot to get board of being alone outside the test track while the others drive about helplessly hoping for some relief.

I used to play playground games on Forza 3, then 4 then Horizon (Horizon was without a doubt the absolute best iteration of Forza’s playground multiplayer (I mean why just ‘race’ when the entire single player is that very thing). Even Horizon’s HUD was truely useful. In Forza 5 you can’t effectively make out who is the King (keep the it) or who is Infected (virus) until they’re like 10 metres away. I’m serious- HAS NO ONE AT TURN 10 PLAYED FORZA HORIZON (playground multiplayer)?! Please do us all a favour and take a page out of Playground’s book- 5 min games, proper, useful HUDs, and for goodness sake fix the holes in that test track.

I just wana add that Forza’s awesome. Love it. Love drivatar. Love 1080p60. Love the replays in private matches (finally arrived). Fix that test track.

Done.

6 Likes

Guawpingz,

Yep. That is exactly what needs to be done. I have seen many people post those exact things (including myself on time) and all they do it move the post into the ‘Game Features Wishlist’ and ignore it.

I dont know if they realize Tag Virus was the only thing that kept me coming back to Forza 3, 4 and Horizon in the past. And now, I rarely come back to Forza 5.

And another thing to add onto your point, let us play Virus on tracks again. The Test Track gets boring…

3 Likes

Guawpingz,

Yep. That is exactly what needs to be done. I have seen many people post those exact things (including myself on time) and all they do it move the post into the ‘Game Features Wishlist’ and ignore it.

I dont know if they realize Tag Virus was the only thing that kept me (and many others) coming back to Forza 3, 4 and Horizon in the past. And now, I rarely come back to Forza 5.

And another thing to add onto your point, let us play Virus on tracks again. The Test Track gets boring…

I also think another factor in the problem is the untagged people. I looked up the glitch on YT so I could go into the glitch zone and tag the people over there. I dont use it to my own advantage, and I never will. But when I try and do the glitch to tag the people over there, I get repeatedly rammed by some clueless nob and then they go and try to just drive into the corner normally (which will never work). It’s irritating, trying to help and then getting hit.

2 Likes

We all agree the hole needs to be fixed. Mod, time to lock the thread.

3 Likes

Yes let’s lock this thread away to the abyss so we can have 30 more exactly like it, and no one sees it.

They haven’t patched the vote to kick or the robocop voice in online multiplayer… Are you surprised they haven’t patched this yet?

1 Like

Wait, shouldnt this be in wishlist thread?

I was under the assumption a wishlist was meant for features that aren’t currently in the game.

Not broken features in the game that should have worked properly to begin with.

But I do WISH you could properly play a game mode, yes.

1 Like

AKRA’s sarcasm is going to lead to bad things…

1 Like

Fix it

1 Like

I dont play tag in forza 5 but if i did i would be furious waiting for 30 min to get in a tag event just to have the same guy leave the track. I would like to see this fixed so its one less thing to keep reading about.

1 Like

I thought FORZA 5 was great until I discovered wall running it’s completely stupid , there’s racers like me and many others trying really hard to get round a track then there’s people playing it like a pinball game , it was never in FORZA four so why in FORZA 5 , it makes me sick , I was first place in Bernese alps then fourth, but if something isn’t done soon , all people are going to resort to wall running, I’m sorry but where the hell is the RACE in that , because I’m losing touch WITH FORZA AND WHY I USED TO LOVE THE GAME SO MUCH , three words UNFAIR , BORING and CONTAGIOUS.

STOP WALL RUNNERS , DAMN PUT A PILLAR THERE IF IT STOPS RUINING THE GAME FOR MANY OF YOUR ORIGINAL PLAYER OF FORZA 4 , because I know any regular good players have had their games ruined because of this .

PLEASE HELP !!!

You must have been one of the guys I trolled lol. We all have to accept it, T10 will not fix it. They haven’t fixed anything since Forza 3. Unless it concerns circuit racing, then they will not care. Example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ided1EfRYvV Skip to 5:45 somewhere around that time I made this guy so mad that he tried to vote me out the lobby. But as you can see, it doesn’t work. It never has worked, it will never work. If you can’t beat them, join them. Happy trolling :slight_smile: Now go ahead moderators and lock this post, you locked mine when I brought it up. So it’s only fair if you do the same thing :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

every time i play a game mode like tag (virus) someone is out of the map they drive into a corner and glitch through the wall and when you try to do it when they are the last one left you cannot get to them because people are constantly crashing into you and then the game last for ages like the game i am in right now whilst making a post (an image of the time)

This just shows how long people can last when abusing this, please can you fix it, there are millions of tutorials on YouTube of how to do this and the amount of people abusing this is growing.

2 Likes