FM x Masters Historic Racing

I would like to suggest a new partnership between Forza Motorsport and Masters Historic Racing.

Masters Historic Racing (MHR) is an organization for classic car racing events and support races for other events.

How would I see this partnership working out?

1. Masters Historic Racing Featured Multiplayer Series:
    As part of the Featured Series in Multiplayer, there will always be one event linked to the series that races in their events. The series will be balanced to the rules applied by MHR. The circuits used for these races should match the event locations.
    Additionally there can be spotlight events matching the real life events.
  2. Masters Historic Racing Career Series:
    As part of Career, there will be a Tour visiting all of the Series that are raced at MHR events, making use of the circuits where the events take place.
  3. Masters Historic Racing Cars:
    Cars from every series that races at MHR events will be added to Forza Motorsport, this can be done through Spotlights, as rewards from the Masters Historic Racing Career Tour, or maybe through DLC (not preferred). For the full lists of cars per series, see here .
  4. Masters Historic Racing Circuit list:
    All of the circuits where there are events from Masters Historic Racing should get added to Forza Motorsport, so they can be used for their events. For the full events list, see here.
  5. Masters Historic Racing Circuit decorations:
    Circuit decorations used in the real life Masters Historic Racing events can be recreated in Forza Motorsports to give the circuits the same aesthetic.

I also recommend checking out their youtube channel. Masters Historic Racing uploads recaps, interviews and onboards of their races.

Let me know what you think!

Similar suggestion:

1 Like

Circuits featured in the 2024 calendar:

Already in Forza Motorsport:

• Brands Hatch
  • Silverstone
  • Spa-Francorchamps
  • Mugello

Returning to Forza Motorsport:

New to Forza Motorsport:

An overview of the different series that race at the events:

https://mastershistoricracing.com/race-series

1 Like

For the Masters Pre-66 Touring Cars I’ve also made a separate suggestion for the class to be added as a Spec Series: