FM Update 3.0 | 12 Dec 2023

Use the repair option …

Why are there two updates, both the same size?

They still didn’t fix the INPUT settings bug

2 Likes

Just one car from past Forza Motorsport titles this month? All you did about cars from past Forza Motorsport titles is to add just one? That’s weak! Weaker than last month! Turn 10! Wake up!

And we already have the Pininfarina Battista.

4 Likes

I appreciate the driver suit love this update got. Nice to see you are adding other things also.

Can you guys stop with the Short races… they are fine on low class but man, driving GT cars with mario kart laps it’s just embarrassing.

You don’t have time for the car to warm up before the race ends.

5 Likes

Not only v12. Almost every American b8 are bad or shared across them…

Build from the ground up ?! I think you could have remastered Forza Motorsport 4 which was the PINNACLE of the franchise because after I followed and bought every Xbox even the Xbox one Forza edition (I was such a crazy fan) but now you guys lost me over grand Turismo…

Would have NEVER THOUGH grand Turismo would sound better…

University diploma and loving wallpapers in windows background doesn’t make you a real car enthusiast to the heart…

Real car guys wants their sound RIGHT

9 Likes

PC Freesync/GSync users, feel free to use FPS targets without V-Sync. It seems to be working now.

1 Like

Update works fine, thx

Idk if I am imagining things but took Aston Vantage GT3 for a spin around Hockenheim and that thing sounds like complete s**t. I compared it to ACC a while back and I dont remember it being that bad.

3 Likes

Believe me : You don’t imagine…:wink:…and you can include the V8 vantage too…and Porsche, Nissan gtr, AMG, Jaguar, Mc Laren …i’ll stop there this non exhaustive list …
Nothing compared with perfect “audio” job done by Kunos …such a quality first requires passion…seems turn10 forgot it…

3 Likes

Update 3 works better in loading time to save tunes and other things.

But STILL when you play more than one hour and go between tune, paint and free race, game is going slowly and slowly when go to garage, or moving the main menu car.
Finally STUCKS no often than before but still is not solved.

Xbox series X

Pd: maintain CaRPG progress, same sickness than before.

3 Likes

There is also a issue with the FFB.
On FWD cars, if you stay with LEFT side, with tires on the GRASS/Outside and RIGHT side, tires on the TRACK, if you accelerate from a stand still you should have the Wheel FFB pull to the LEFT, becasue more traction on the Right side pushing in to the Suspesion geometry.
In Forza is happening the OPPOSITE.
This effect is OK while Braking becasue the force are working in opposite directions, or when driving a RWD car. But with a FWD car is completly OFF.

2 Likes

Losing more track to black glass than ever before.
Thanks 3.0.

All benchmarks are worse.

2 Likes

Turn 10 never said spotlight cars were always going to be new.

Last night installed update 3.0 (XBX) and went to multiplayer. First race, did 9 min of practice, transition to the race - crash to home screen. Ok.

7 Likes

Tried the update, I could complete one race this time before the game started stuttering again. Also the videos between races have become powerpoints now. I bought a 1800 euro pc and paid 100 euro for the game. It’s an absolute disgrace. Even if the game did run smooth most of the cars sound nothing like the real cars and most of the game is just pointless grinding to make a car actually driveable or for an online rating which is just a pointless number. They should offer refunds for selling a broken product.

7 Likes

The man WHO knows how 500 cars Sound. We have a saturday evening Show Here in Germany, called Wetten dass, where you can bet such things. Fame and Money is yours If you can do it. :joy:

Game seems to be a bit more stable on my Series X with no more sparks when going back to home screen. Also haven’t seen that annoying flicker in a while.

The best part about this update by far is that they finally added another open class hopper to multiplayer! Hallelujah Turn10 it’s about time we got more choices, now if only career hoppers would stick around so we’d continuously would be stacking single player content that’d be nice

2 Likes

I mean… it’s pretty easy to compare a youtube video of a car exhaust/engine sound to the one in the game. doesn’t take long to figure out it sound not very similar in the game for most cars.

7 Likes