Fewer Autoshow car rewards for the Festival Playlist

With this I suppose now would be a good time to at least restrict how often the Autoshow cars are often forced into rewards. I don’t like having to constantly delete off duplicates, and it’s really annoying.

If I may suggest, I could offer other options rather than the cars.
-Modest credit bonuses (up to 200,000 cr)
-XP boosts (Maximum value: 20,000 XP)
-At the very least, get us cars not found on the Autoshow like the F-Type R.

Don’t get me wrong but I do like the Playlist’s variety and low point count for new cars, but rewarding us cars we already own is annoying.

To piggyback off this, Festival Playlist often rewards us cars that are not desirable, to say the least. They also don’t fit the theme or restrictions of the championship. This season we had to do races in S1 class Dodge cars to get a Volkswagen worth 20k - it’s nonsense. Credit rewards would be way better in this situation imo.

2 Likes

or a system of acquiring hard-to-find cars, maybe; score points towards a (changing?) list of stuff like barn finds/accolade cars/similar (if already acquired?), the rarer the car the more points needed, some kind of new currency?

1 Like

I think that this season we can consider much since it is based on older Forza Horizon and assuming this is the VW Conrradom that car was inconic on first FH

Huh, didn’t know that, I missed FH1 :slight_smile: that’s a good explanation, but the rule still applies though.