Festival Playlist events and rewards Nov. 24-Dec. 1 (Winter S14)

Here are the details on this week’s events and rewards. Share tips along with your tuning setup codes!

Unique Rewards summary:

• Car: 1946 Ford Super Deluxe Station Wagon
  • Car: 2019 Aston Martin Vantage
  • Car: 2016 BMW M2 Coupé
  • Car: 1992 Bugatti EB110 Super Sport
  • Car: 2019 Ferrari 488 Pista
  • Car: 2013 Mercedes-Benz A 45 AMG
  • Car: 2014 Morgan 3 Wheeler
  • Car: 2015 Ultima Evolution Coupe 1020
  • Car: 2016 Zenvo TS1
  • Emote: Pop ‘N’ Lock
  • Clothing: Donut Media Grey Hoodie
  • Clothing: Builder’s Helmet
  • Clothing: Raul Urias Horizon Cap
  • Forza LINK Phrase: Mo Powa Baby

WINTER | DRY SEASON

The season starts at 6:30am Pacific on November 24th and closes Thursday, December 1, 2022 2:30 PM
This is the third season of Donut Media (Series 14).

PLAYLIST POINTS

SERIES 14: DONUT MEDIA

Series total: 252 Points
Points are accumulated across all four seasons. Each event in the Festival Playlist has a number of points to earn noted in the bottom left corner of the event tile. Accumulate points with any combination of completed events to earn the first reward car, and continue earning points from remaining events to earn the second reward car. Cars noted as Exclusive are not available in the Autoshow, so grab them while you can! But don’t worry if you miss them, these cars may come back again for future Festival Playlists.

Season Total: 63 points
Accumulate points with any combination of completed events this season to earn the first reward car, and continue earning points from remaining events to earn the second reward car.
Season Reward: 1946 Ford Super Deluxe Station Wagon (new Seasonal Exclusive car) (20 points)
Season Reward: 2016 Zenvo TS1 (Hard-to-Find car) (40 points)

MONTHLY EVENTS

The total points from Monthly events are divided by four when applied to individual seasons. Completing the three events will apply 3 points for Story | 1 point for EV + 1 point for Monthly Rivals = 5 points applied to each season.

Horizon Story (12 pts) | Donut @ Horizon | Earn 3 stars in every chapter of Donut Media @ Horizon Story
Reward: 1987 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am GTA Forza Edition (Hard-to-Find)

Monthly Rivals (4 pts) | Playa Azul Circuit | Lynk & Co #100 | Post a clean lap to complete.
Note: starting with Series 7, completing the Monthly Rivals event adds 1 point to each season’s progress for a total of 4 points applied to series progress.

Forza EV (4 pts) | Horizon Mexico Circuit | Raesr Tachyon | Post a clean lap to complete.
Note: starting with Series 9, every month you’ll drive a different EV in this event complimenting the existing Monthly Rivals event.

FORZATHON EVENTS

Not only do completing these events earn seasonal points, they also earn Forzathon Points which can be used in the Forzathon Shop.

#Forzathon Weekly Challenge: Up to Speed (5 pts)
These four challenges must be completed in sequence for completion.

• Chapter 1: Japanese Performance | Own and drive the 2001 Acura Integra Type R
  • Chapter 2: Championship White | Take a photo of the 2001 Acura Integra Type R
  • Chapter 3: Built to race | Win a Street Race in the 2001 Acura Integra Type R
  • Chapter 4: VTEC Just Kicked In | Earn a slingshot skill in the 2001 Acura Integra Type R

#Forzathon Daily Challenges (1 point each)
Each day a new challenge opens at 7:30am PT and is open for 7 days.

Boost Creeps Spend 20,000 credits on upgrades
Full Potential Earn 9 Stars at Dangers Signs in any Vans & Utility vehicle upgraded to ‘S1’ class
Built for Racing Complete a Horizon Open Custom Race in any BMW
Open Road Smash 5 traffic cones
In the Groove Earn 8 Drift Skills in the Copper Canyon
Wheely Nice Paint your vehicle’s rims
Heated Tournament Win a Dirt Race in a Super Hot Hatch

Forzathon Shop

600 FP Car 1992 Bugatti EB110 Super Sport (Autoshow value 1,700,000 CR)
300 FP Car 2019 Aston Martin Vantage (Autoshow value 430,000 CR)
75 FP Emote Pop ‘N’ Lock
75 FP Clothing Donut Media Grey Hoodie (new seasonal Exclusive)
60 FP Wheelspins 150 FP Super Wheelspins

SEASON EVENTS

Toggle the menu to show the rewards and restrictions for each event - if you complete the event in a car outside the restrictions or fail to meet the target, you won’t get the reward and points from completion.

The Trial (10 pts) | Bumper 2 Bumper | Road Racing | (B700) Anything Goes
Note: You must have unlocked the Hall of Fame with Accolade points to enter the Trial.
Reward: 2019 Ferrari 488 Pista (Autoshow value 320,000 CR)

EventLab (3 pts) | Horizon Super Scramble | (S1 900) Anything Goes
Reward: Builder’s Helmet

Trailblazer (2 pts) | City Escape | (S2 998) Anything Goes | 46 seconds
Reward: Super Wheelspin

Speed Trap (2 pts) | Océano Azul | (D500) Ford Wagon | 95.0 mph

Championship (5 pts) | Real Mechanic | Street Race | (C600) Classic Muscle
Reward: 2016 BMW M2 Coupé (Autoshow value 69,000 CR)

Championship (5 pts) | Versus | Dirt Race | (A800) Audi & BMW
Reward: 2013 Mercedes-Benz A 45 AMG (Autoshow value 65,000 CR)

Championship (5 pts) | D-List | Road Race | (D500) Anything Goes
Reward: 2015 Ultima Evolution Coupe 1020 (Autoshow value 300,000 CR)

CHALLENGES

Treasure Hunt (2 pts) | Money Pit | The Experimental Project - Number 5 needs 10,000 upgrades
Reward: 100 FP

Photo Challenge (2 pts) | #BUFFHORSES | Photograph the 2018 Ford Mustang GT at Teotihuacan
Reward: Raul Urias Horizon Cap

The Eliminator (2 pts) | blu | Finish 30th or better in the Eliminator
Reward: Mo Powa Baby (seasonal Exclusive ForzaLink phrase)

HOT WHEELS EVENTS

Access to these events requires the Hot Wheels Expansion DLC. Users without the DLC will still be able to gold the season and unlock the “Min, Meet Max” Achievement without these event points.

Danger Sign (2 pts) | Canyon Jump | (S2 998) Anything Goes | 480 m

Championship (5 pts) | Joy of Cars | (A800) Anything Goes
Reward: 2014 Morgan 3 Wheeler (Autoshow value 50,000 CR)

3 Likes

TREASURE HUNT:

Upgrade any Mazda MX-5 for at least 10k dollaridoos.
Chest location →

2 Likes

Another day, another garbage FH5 reward car. Yawn.

1 Like

Well the game sure doesn’t handle having 2 seasonal events at the same location very well. Doing the D List event, it tells you you’re going into Horizon Super Scramble. Works, at least, just shows the completely wrong thing.

1 Like

Wow

That Ford Wagon is amazing D499.

After finishing the speed trap went to nearby drift zone. Got a new PB.

Didn’t expect that since I upgraded the car to have fun at the beach. 4wd with rally suspension. Original whitewall tires fully widened. 6.2 V8 and 4spd transmission. Plus the important surfingboard on the top.

In FH5 this woody is way better than in FH4.

I didnt save the tunings yet. I lowerd rear sus. And changed the 4spd raios as follows:

1st: 2.46
2nd: 1.46
3rd: 1.00
4th: 0.76

The final drive 4.10

I used to countdown til the new season started. Now i’m actually sitting here wondering if i’ll even participate.

Even a mega diehard FH fan like me is running low on desire to turn this game on at all. :neutral_face::neutral_face:

13 Likes

Right there with you. This is unfortunately what it has degraded to & I’ve also moved on. Can’t help but checking the forum for good news but no luck; more of the same…

2 Likes

What are James and Nolan talking about when you open the Playlist the first time? Something about a Super Deluxe and a stretched Mini…??? Last week they were already rambling about a Super Deluxe. Is this some insider stuff for fans of their show? Or do these audio files actually refer to content that was not released yet and will come in a Donut Media 2.0 series…? I am confused…

Still dont know what donut media is.

3 Likes

So true. They have these polls and surveys but only the casual player’s feedback seems to be recognized. FH is no longer my first choice game. It took 4 years to get to this point but in those 4 years its been a slow decline.

Too many things go unfixed and other behaviors go unpunished. I used to be very passionate about this series, now the best word to sum up my feelings: INDIFFERENCE.

7 Likes

The stretched Mini is the Morris Traveller and the Super Deluxe is partly the name of this week’s car.

The super scramble is this week’s eventlab, which doesn’t work. At least for me it didn’t anyway

Event lab worked fine. As always, try restarting the game.

Okay, thanks! So the “Ford Wagon” is actually called “Ford Super Deluxe Station Wagon”… But they were already talking about that last week. And the Morris Mini Traveller is a “stretched” Mini? Okay, and they still refer to it this week? It’s all a bit confusing…
Sorry, English is not my mother tongue and these two are talking really fast. Plus, to my knowledge, there is no way to replay what they were saying…

Very well said, for sure.

2 Likes

I used an Extreme E 860pi for the event lab. Was really good.

That’s incorrect…

Event Lab crashed game 33 sec in. S1 900 MachE

painting the car white is not actually needed in case anyone wants to know