Festival Playlist events and rewards July 20-27 (Summer S23)

Summer Season Festival Playlist (FH5 Series 23 - Summer Party)

Here are the details on this week’s events and rewards. Share tips along with your tuning setup codes, and provide feedback with the polls in post #2.

The 1973 Ford XB Falcon GT is this week’s newest exclusive reward car for 20 Seasonal Points.

SUMMER | WET SEASON

The season starts at 7:30am Pacific on July 20th and ends Thursday, July 27, 2023 2:30 PM
This is the first season of Summer Party (Series 23).

PLAYLIST POINTS

Points are accumulated across all four seasons. Each event in the Festival Playlist has a number of points to earn noted in the bottom left corner of the event tile. Accumulate points with any combination of completed events to earn the first reward car, and continue earning points from remaining events to earn the second reward car. Cars noted as Seasonal Exclusive are not available in the Autoshow, so grab them while you can! But don’t worry if you miss them, these cars may come back again for future Festival Playlists.

Series total: 292 Points

• Series Reward: 2018 DeBerti Ford Mustang GT (newly added Seasonal Exclusive) (80 points)
  • Series Reward: 1970 Dodge Coronet Super Bee (Seasonal Exclusive) (160 points)

Season Total: 73 points

• Season Reward: 1973 Ford XB Falcon GT (newly added Seasonal Exclusive car) (20 points)
  • Season Reward: McLaren 765LT (Seasonal Exclusive car) (40 points)

FORZATHON EVENTS

Completing these events earn seasonal points plus Forzathon Points (FP) which can be used in the Forzathon Shop.

#Forzathon Weekly Challenge
(5 pts) These four challenges must be completed in sequence.

Cat Out of Hell
Intimidating and Iconic Own and drive the 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat
Cat’s Out of the Bag Earn 6 Stars at Speed Traps in the Challenger SRT Hellcat
Devil’s in the Details Take a photo of the Challenger SRT Hellcat
Drag Demon Win a Drag Race in the Challenger SRT Hellcat

#Forzathon Daily Challenges
(1 pt each) Each new challenge starts daily at 7:30am PT and is open for 7 days.

Meet and Street! Visit the Horizon Street Scene Outpost
Lifting Your Weight Earn 2 Stars at Trailblazers in any Classic Muscle vehicle
Some Light Speeding Earn 5 Awesome Speed Skills in Street Race Events
Toying Around Win a Road Race Event in any Track Toy
Bee’s Knees Earn 50,000 Skill Score in any vehicle from the 2000’s
Delivery Send a Gift Drop to another player
Picnic Lunch Smash 5 Picnic Tables

FORZATHON SHOP

550 FP Car 1926 Bugatti Type 35 C Autoshow (1,300,000 CR)
250 FP Car 2016 Porsche 911 GT3 RS Autoshow (235000 CR)
75 FP Car Horn Minecraft Theme Seasonal Exclusive Car Horn
75 FP Clothing Red Round Shades Seasonal Exclusive Clothing
Wheelspins 60 FP Wheelspins & 150 FP Super Wheelspins

SEASON EVENT DETAILS

Toggle the menu to show the rewards and restrictions for each event - if you complete the event in a car outside the restrictions or fail to meet the target, you won’t get the reward and points from completion. You must have unlocked the Hall of Fame with Accolade points to enter the Trial. Access to Rally Adventure events require defeating the three team champions. Access to Hot Wheels events requires the Hot Wheels Expansion DLC; users without the DLC will still be able to gold the season and unlock the “Min, Meet Max” Achievement without these event points.

Pts Event Name Requirement Surface
3 Horizon Arcade Mini Games Complete any Horizon Arcade theme
10 The Trial Hot Rod (C600) Rods and Customs Road
3 EventLab Arco Raceway (A800) Open Top Cars
3 EventLab Circuito de Los Pinos (A800) Track Toys
2 Danger Sign Valle (S2 998) Anything Goes - 984.3 feet Offroad
2 Drift Zone Farmland Trail (S2 998) Anything Goes - 170,000 points Road
2 Trail Blazer City Escape (S2 998) Anything Goes - 45 seconds Urban
5 Championship And Now, The Classics (D500) Classic Sports Cars Street Race
5 Championship Scrambling for More (B700) Modern Rally Dirt
3 Treasure Hunt Sting Like a Beetle Trade colors as these tiny bugs menace the road
2 Photo Challenge #HotShot Any Hot Hatch + Horizon Street Scene Outpost
2 Horizon Open Summer Fun Complete any Horizon Open Racing Event
2 RA Speed Trap Orogrande Rush (S2 998) Anything Goes - 160.0 mph Road
5 RA Championship Rally? Let’s Go! (B700) Volkswagen Road
2 HW Speed Zone Supersonic Spiral (S2 998) Speed Zone - 170.0 mph Road
5 HW Championship Dragon’s Quest (S1 900) McLaren Road

MONTHLY EVENTS

The total points from Monthly events are divided by four when applied to individual seasons. Completing the events will apply 1 point for each Monthly Rivals event + 3 points for the Horizon Story = 5 points maximum applied to each season. Post a clean lap to complete Rivals events; cars are stock and provided as free rentals.

Pts Event Route Car
12 Horizon Story Icons of Speed
Pts Event Route Car
4 Monthly Rivals Cathedral Circuit Toyota GR86
4 Monthly Rivals Arch of Mulegé Circuit Ford XB Falcon GT

4 Likes

Any Bugs?

Use this topic for discussion; report any bugs related to this season and Festival Playlist in the Troubleshooting Hub section of the forums.

Cashless Customs
“Quality is Cashless”

Forzathon Weekly Challenge
“Cat Out of Hell”
2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat - SC 123 329 614 (S1 899)
Who let the cat out?! IDK but reigning it back in sure is going to be fun! :smiling_imp:

The Trial
“Hot Rod” C600 Rods and Customs
1955 Chevrolet 150 Utility Sedan - SC 181 836 806 (C600)
This thing is hungry…where’s the asphalt at? You’ll love to drive…this '55! :notes::musical_note::notes:

Eventlabs
“Arco Raceway” A800 Open Top Cars
2005 Mazda Mazdaspeed MX-5 - SC 155 551 579 (A800)

“Circuito De Los Pinos” A800 Track Toys
2005 HW Ford Mustang - SC 593 209 883 (A800)
Two nice tunes to have in the garage…enjoy the drive! :sunglasses:

Seasonal Championships
“And Now, The Classics” D500 Classic Sports Cars
1974 Toyota Celica GT - SC 620 709 089 (D500)
Is that a Celica?! Yep and you better look quick because it will be gone! :crazy_face:

“Scrambling for More” B700 Modern Rally
2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR - SC 134 438 401 (B700)
It’s back!..:roll_eyes:

Rally Adventure Seasonal Championship
“Twist and Turns” B700 Volkswagen
1982 Volkswagen Pickup LX - SC 844 196 074 (B700)
This is one quick Rabbit…I mean Pickup! :joy: No cabriolet option for the truck. :smiling_face_with_tear:

HW Seasonal Championship
“Dragon’s Quest” S1 900 McLaren
2020 McLaren GT - SC 638 906 932 (S1 900)
Built to get it done as quick as possible…:wink:

PR Stunts
All Stunts S2 998 Anything Goes
2010 Mosler MT900S - SC 339 462 777 (S2 992)
One tune to nab 'em all. :upside_down_face:

You guys have been most excellent and any success I’ve had is due to your support…so, many thanks! :blush: Best of luck to everyone this week :crossed_fingers: and as always, thanks for keeping it Cashless!! :grin:

Happy driving all!! :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Keep up the awesome work brother!

1 Like

Since there’s a new story, I’d just like to emphasize this again:

IT’S ALMOST AS IF THIS GAMES DOES EVERYTHING TO GET “ENGAGEMENT HOURS” OUT OF PLAYERS

3 Likes

I play the game in hood cam, but when the first chapter of the new story started I was put in third person and had to cycle through cams. Not cool.

Aaand it looks like infinite loading afterwards yet again.

5 Likes

Easy Trial today, although at first it looked as if I was up against mystery drivers…

:woman_facepalming::joy:

Best of luck all! :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Lovely trial tune in the Chevy.

Was a bit unsure first lap, thought it didn’t want to turn much but easily won the two races.

Ty as always

2 Likes

Had the same infinite loading on xsx.

Had to quit and re launch game. Ugh

1 Like

One of the easiest Trials I’ll ever have, never thought I’d land in a team of stock vehicles in a Trial with many options.

Would have broke the 3 minute mark on Bahía had I not started last, think the C600 AI must have been punted off by a team member on Descansar for it to finish last, by how quickly they all went from behind 2 drivatars to being in 2nd,3rd,4th,5th and 6th I’m assuming they all flew into the 90 degree right at the end of the long straight.

Plymouth was very good though and has been a total surprise, I wasn’t even going to test it originally since I thought it was a waste of time, tune is by Naelm1986.

Decent day so far, nice Trial, found a great car and I 1000G’ed that pathetic excuse for a football game known as FIFA 23.

Also @Anthrax_Cat2628 put the speech volume in the audio settings to 0, shuts them all up completely.

3 Likes

Made a new KC Chiefs vinyl group.
Chevy 150 (Chiefs):
107 761 289

Ford 5 Window (Chiefs):
145 396 864

2 Likes

Not 100% certain what triggered the treasure chest for me.

I switched to the '63 Bug. Got a couple trading paint skills outside the Street Scene Outpost which didn’t trigger the chest. Went up onto the highway and the first AI car I encountered was another bug. Trading paint with that triggered the chest.

Chest is on the peninsula south of the west end of the bridge.

1 Like

Nothing of that did it for me. Even played a road race since “road” is part of the clue. Traded paint with other car models AND a Beetle when I found one. Thing is, so far I only tried in “SOLO” mode, not in “LIFE”.

TREASURE/LOCATION

Driving a 63 Beetle and rubbing along the side of a traffic Beetle (regular or taxi, thanks @Bloomy) in “LIFE” did it. Keep repeating if you need to get more than one Trading Paint skill (thanks, @TheGillesMuller ), I dunno.

2 Likes

The Chevy 150 “Mustard machine” cruised to two easy 1sts. ALL Impalas. I guess that’s the rental? A couple weren’t stock tunes, but I was the weirdo for having a non-impala with a clearly custom livery and a sick tune. Fortunately I was able to just race and didn’t have to worry about trying to let others catch up. Smooth trial this week.

1 Like

Regular AI Beetle did it for me. Double checked that it wasn’t the taxi variant.

The last race I don’t know if it fails or is a lol.

The time is 1:50 and at 1:35 he tells me it’s time to repeat and blah blah blah.

If you have to enter first, it’s impossible and leaving last… Lol, because they crash in the town and you can get 2nd but then 1st goes at 500 km/h and the Nevera eats up all the curves hahaha. :joy:

Before I speak and before I win… Coincidents of life, I won with 1:38 and before the AI ​​entered in 1:35 or less xdd.

Just done that chapter, the Nevera is rubbish but around 1:35 isn’t an unreasonable time to beat.

1 Like

I think it’s just 3 trading paint skills.

Could be. When the chest didn’t trigger after the first one, I tried to think of some way “menace” might be a clue.

1 Like