Festival Playlist events and rewards July 14-21 (Spring S9)

Eventlab was hard, but did it without any rewinds. Trial was Easy.

My shop items are Gallardo Spyder (Exclusive & till now 20 million in the AH), HW Sundress, HW Flame horn and Ferrari FXX. Am I just lucky?

2 Likes

I have enjoyed most of these silly Event Labs, but I couldn’t finish this one. Got to the last stretch and just couldn’t get it to go up the incline.

1 Like

No, you are right, just a wrong copy and paste from an old season

1 Like

The EventLab thing isn’t working for me. If I try to start it I’ll get an “An error occured while retrieving…” message.

There was no traffic during the street scene racing event with B700 retro sportscars. Not sure if that is intended?

EventLab I used the 2017 Vuhl.

Ariel Atom with an S1 dirt tune. Seemed to handle the event lab okay.

Super sticky tires, big shock absorbers and volcanic acceleration.

1 Like

Thanks I got 174mph after a few tries with this car :+1:

…aaaaand just to show how, er, tight the rules are, just ground my way through this weeks’ Seasonal PG Games. You know, the one for the VW bug, and only the VW bug? Yeah, well, it;s definitely a bug, but not the correct one… :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Agree that one is really really bad.

1 Like

Are you sure it’s from an old season? I don’t remember an “Extreme E Race Suit” as a prior shop item.

I wonder if there will he an “Extreme” Eliminator. :thinking:

Edit: forgot “Extreme E” is a real world team event.

I did some stuff earlier and then quit the game. When I started playing again just now I was greeted by this

Not that I need the Trident, but… what the heck?

You need to make sure you can get the series cars.

I’ve seen that before and it auto corrected. I think with just exiting maybe to freeroam and then opening it again. I don’t think I had to restart.

I had a S1 900 fully tuned dirt Funco, and couldn’t complete it. I tried your suggestion with the Atom and was able to make, it was not easy still.

If this is what they are trying to have us play to get “hyped” for the Hot Wheels DLC, this is a horrible example.

This, for me, was the worst Event Lab I have played out of all of them.

6 Likes

I give up on this week. Good thing I got all the prize cars already.

Anyone else 95%-EventLab club? I’m not gonna do that again in the hopes I get past that steep part at the end.

It is SLT, had this I believe somewhere last weekend, corrected itself quickly and if IRC by entering Freeroam. So I think you’re right.

1 Like

You have to keep the controller turned left full crank all the time at the end.

Hope the Hotwheels tracks aren’t so slippery. It is bad advertising to use these slippery tracks.

1 Like